Drinkers with a Running Problem

Welcome to the Club! (Read 422 times)

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Wasn't you brother in a Big Ten marching band, too? How you been, sis? Tongue Wait a minute -- that would make me a dork, too. So no, nothing like that guy.
    Yep, he was a tromboner and he's a runner (naturally pretty fast...though too busy with grad school to do very many miles. I keep trying to get him to log his runs here)! Though he uses a PC, not a Mac, so he's definitely a bigger dork that you... Wink k

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

Yep, he was a tromboner
      Actually, you would just say "He was a Bone." And yes, you need to capitalize it out of respect. (Guess what I play).

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Actually, you would just say "He was a Bone." And yes, you need to capitalize it out of respect. (Guess what I play).
        No way! You guys even play the same instrument!? Now I'm scared. I discovered my brother's alter-ego on RA! Tongue k

~ Sarah Kay

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

You remind me a LOT of that dork..
            BTW, I've been called a dork plenty of times before, but no one's ever told me I reminded them of a dork. I guess that's a step up. So, umm, thanks?

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

BTW, I've been called a dork plenty of times before, but no one's ever told me I reminded them of a dork. I guess that's a step up. So, umm, thanks?
              Or is it a step down...or a slide...heh, trombone(r) humor. Tongue k

~ Sarah Kay

The voice of mile 18

who's buying?

Tri Rule #1 of Triathlon Training/Racing - If Momma ain't happy nobody is happy 

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

1...2...3...not it! Big grin

~ Sarah Kay

aaah alcohol, it makes me so happy! well in the evening when I feel like this Smile then a bit like this Big grin and usually a bit like this Wink until I wake up the next day feeling like this Confused and sometimes like this Dead but somehow I always forgive the alcohol and go back for more! Its 5:30 here so officially Beer O'Clock!
                    "Tough times don't last but tough people do." - A.C. Green
                    jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

"Alcohol. The cause of...and solution to...all of life's problems." H. Simpson

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

~ Sarah Kay

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

Maybe that should be on the RA t-shirt...

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

No joke! Big grin k

~ Sarah Kay

who's buying?
                              NEW GUY BUYS!! Big grin

Michelle

"Tough times don't last but tough people do." - A.C. Green