Drinkers with a Running Problem

Welcome to the Club! (Read 422 times)

I look forward to our discussions!
    If you go as far as you can see, you will then see enough to go even farther. - John Wooden
      Happy to be here!
      2009: BQ?
        Welcome! When do we go for some cocktails!??!!
        If you go as far as you can see, you will then see enough to go even farther. - John Wooden
          It's been a while since I've had a few. Sat. night might be the night..oh wait Easter is the next morning. Can't go to church with a hangover, that's just wrong.

Michelle

But, it does give you something to repent about....food for thought!!!
              But, it does give you something to repent about....food for thought!!!
              True, but I have about 300 eggs to fill and hide (my children are a bit spoiled)...so I'll be up late filling eggs and baskets...I mean, HELPING the Easter Bunny.

Michelle

Michelle

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

You know, I have a feeling if we had a RA get-together that there would be a LOT of out-of-control intoxicated runners falling about! Good times! Big grin k

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Let's do it!!!
                      How is it possible that only FIVE people have joined this club. People are in denial. Big grin

Michelle

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

How is it possible that only FIVE people have joined this club. People are in denial. Big grin
                        Yeah, no kidding! And you know what I think would make for a REALLY fun RA get-together? If not a race somewhere, I think it would be fun to rent a cottage on Lake MI or a smaller inland lake for a week and just hang out, drink beer, run, eat, play tourists... Big grin k

~ Sarah Kay

Yeah, no kidding! And you know what I think would make for a REALLY fun RA get-together? If not a race somewhere, I think it would be fun to rent a cottage on Lake MI or a smaller inland lake for a week and just hang out, drink beer, run, eat, play tourists... k
                          That would be so much fun. But what are the odds of finding a location of equal travel distance for EVERYONE? Every year in October my husband and I and a bunch of my friends (and my brother and cousin and her husband) escape for an adults only weekend, NO KIDS allowed. It's great. We head to the Poconos and rent a house. I'm always in charge of getting the house so I've done a lot of research in that area. I have an entire binder full of cabins and vacation houses for rent in the Poconos area. The houses we get always have a hot tub and a pool table as a requirement. The rest is all a bonus. We spend the weekend drinking, playing cards and other games (I love charades). We totally enjoy the hot tub, we eat like pigs, we get loud (well, the guys do) and obnoxious and have a blast. I am definitely a supporter of having a weekend to be a little immature...and all safe and sound in a nice house!

Michelle

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

That would be so much fun. But what are the odds of finding a location of equal travel distance for EVERYONE?
                            I was thinking something near Lake MI since it would be somewhat central and we have quite a few members in the upper Midwest...but I'd be happy to travel anywhere. Would be neat to do something family friendly, since so many of us have kids. I know there are some pretty large houses around here that can be rented by the week. Then people could even come and go as they can, maybe spending just a few days at a gathering house. Another idea might be to find a place with separate cabins, then people could book cabins for their families, but all be at a single site. k

~ Sarah Kay

http://www.twiddy.com/homes/4x4/swan-beach/straight-on-til-morning.aspx This is my hope for my group at some point, but heading to the Outer Banks probably won't ever happen.

Michelle

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Oh, wow...how awesome would THAT be?! Big grin k

~ Sarah Kay