Drinkers with a Running Problem

Home Brew Bender From Hell (Read 257 times)

Time for round two. After the customary opening with the shit beer..........(actually a rum and coke) I just cracked an English IPA.. I brewed in October. Well it is sort of Bastardization, English malt(Marris Otter) with American hops(cascade, centennial), An Englishman In New york if you will. Oh my God. This is probably the best beer I have ever brewed. Where are the God damned trans-matter teleportering contraptions when you need them. (So I can beam y'all a beer) Globule get busy at that lab of yours. To all my friends. (click)
    zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

And this... Hey Bartender!

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

And this... Hey Bartender!
        I have not clicked. I am gonna guess Blues Brothers.

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

Onto the Imperial Pint. 18.7 oz of Noble pale ale.(my imperial pint glasses have a line.) May follow up with a stout float. (Sierra Nevada Stout + Dryers Vanilla Bean) I really wish I had a Rouge Chocolate Stout, as mentioned in previous thread. After trying a stout float just a week ago, I conclude there may be no finer desert! So spake the short guy in the orange hoody. Details to come. MTA Oh, and P.S. I am doing my taxes as we speak. Can you feel the love? It's contagious.
          zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

I have not clicked. I am gonna guess Blues Brothers.
            Yep. Big grin Kennyd...you are cool! I always cringe when they kill you, though...the bastards!

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

The Stout Float! It ROCKS! This is an official declaration. Fuck the IRS Stout floats are the best. p.s. Limerick may follow, or at least an N.W.A. song.

All business

I wish i had some home brew, i need to get to work on that. Right now i'm sipping on a Bridgeport IPA, one of my favorite finds since moving to Portland.

"If trees could scream, would we be so cavalier about cutting them down? We might, if they screamed all the time, for no good reason." J. Handy

Queen of 3rd Place

Oooh, stout float! Brilliant!! Off to the grocery store! Hope they still have that Rogue Chocolate Stout!

Ex runner