Drinkers with a Running Problem

Fat Tire (Read 246 times)

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

I have come to the conclusion that the 22oz bottle size provided by Fat Tire Ale is far superior to the standard 12oz bottle. I will re-confirm these findings this weekend.

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

I think it would take at least 2 to really test properly. I look forward to reading your test results. I think you should post them 1 hour after finishing the test. Evil grin

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

I think it would take at least 2 to really test properly. I look forward to reading your test results. I think you should post them 1 hour after finishing the test. Evil grin
        Good thinking. Larger sample sizes produce more reliable results. This calls for rigorous analysis.

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Good thinking. Larger sample sizes produce more reliable results. This calls for rigorous analysis.
          I wish we could get FT in our neck of the woods. I would be willing to sacrifice my body to Science and test your theory. You know, to have at least one female test subject.

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

I wish we could get FT in our neck of the woods. I would be willing to sacrifice my body to Science and test your theory. You know, to have at least one female test subject.
            We have to go Tennessee to get it, which fortunately, isn't too far.

Jazz hands!

FT and its winter brew, 2 below are DELICIOUS. In the name of science, let me recreate my findings the last time I had 44oz of it: "HEY Y'ALL THIS BEER IS REALLY GOOD."
              run run run AHHHHHH run run run