Drinkers with a Running Problem

Buzzed on the beach (Read 233 times)

I just wanted to say hello and let you all know that already today, I've been buzzed while on the beach! IT WAS GREAT!! (two Rum Runners) Now, after I drink some water, I'm off to the hot tub. Vacations are fun. Big grin Also, during the first part of our vacation at Busch Gardens VA, I enjoyed a few Michelob Ultras, while at the park. It felt so wrong....in a good way. Tongue

Michelle

Scout7

HEY!!! Glad you're having a good time!
        Having a great time, actually. More fun than I figured. Access to the Internet was minimal until now. Free Broad Band in this hotel.

Michelle

Scout7

Nice! It's downpouring here.......
            Bright and sunny here, for now. Perfect beach weather. Gotta run.

Michelle

Scout7

Yeah, yeah, rub it in....
                Glad to hear your having fun!! Enjoy the beautiful weather!

Your toughness is made up of equal parts persistence and experience. You don't so much outrun your opponents as outlast and outsmart them, and the toughest opponent of all is the one inside your head." - Joe Henderson

I hope it's down pouring later when I go out for a run! Alot better than the humidity!

Your toughness is made up of equal parts persistence and experience. You don't so much outrun your opponents as outlast and outsmart them, and the toughest opponent of all is the one inside your head." - Joe Henderson

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Send us some of that and I'll send you some of our sun and dry weather! Smile k

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Mmmmm enjoy !! Smile
                      2009: BQ?
                        Well, rain hit us last night while we were on the boardwalk...so we joined the other 3 billion people who took shelter in the arcades. Four kids can put a serious hurting on money while in a place like that! And we all know just how "awesome" all those redemption prizes are! Roll eyes When we got back from that I promptly drank two beers while on the balcony listening to the sounds of the ocean...couldn't see it because it was dark, but I knew it was out there. Drink mission of today will be to get an Oreo Cookie (frozen drink) on the boardwalk at Brass Balls.

Michelle

Scout7

Sounds nice.... Still jealous....

The voice of mile 18

beach tease! enjoy the suds, sun and surf

Tri Rule #1 of Triathlon Training/Racing - If Momma ain't happy nobody is happy 

I had a very good beer today while enjoying some Southern barbeque at Nick 'n Jim's on Hilton Head Island, SC. The beer was Palmetto Pale Ale. Delicious. Went so well with my barbeque pulled-pork, hickory smoked turkey breast with fixin's (coleslaw and baked beans). I LOVE being on vacation. Going to have to pick me up some PPA to import to Canada. We drove down from Toronto on Thurs. 0600-23:00. 1,600 km in one go. Beautiful drive through New York, Pennsylvania, W. Virigina, Virginia, North Carolina and, finally, South Carolina. It's nice to be back. Time to get my drink on!
                                Love the new picture Joe!

Michelle