Drinkers with a Running Problem

HELLO! burrrrrp.... (Read 249 times)

Go Pre!

Wow, I don't know how I missed this group! Anyway, fear not, I am here now Smile Even though running and fitness has caused the mrs and I to limit the suds, scotch, vodka & red bulls, TVRs (Tequila+Vodka+Redbull !) we still like to whoop it up now and then and then and then. We couldn't get out of bed for this year's New Years Resolution local 5 miler...even though it didn;t start until noon! CHEERS Dave
    zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

We couldn't get out of bed for this year's New Years Resolution local 5 miler...even though it didn;t start until noon! CHEERS Dave
      I had thought about doing a 10k on NYD, but wasn't sure if it would conflict with my plans the night before or not. We didn't drink much that night, but stayed out pretty late (at backroadrunner's house--90 minutes away), so I decided not to. Race was at 11am. Weather sucked, anyhow. k

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

TVRs (Tequila+Vodka+Redbull !)
        Aaah TVRs!!!! Many a evening has been vastly improved/obliterated from my memory by a TVR or seven!!
        "Tough times don't last but tough people do." - A.C. Green
          Aaah TVRs!!!! Many a evening has been vastly improved/obliterated from my memory by a TVR or seven!!
          I am not a fan of Red Bull...Monster smells good, but I won't drink it.

Michelle

Go Pre!

oh...and my favorite starter drink, is a few Rusty Nails (Scotch and Drambuie) - great for catching a buzz without getting full. It is near impossible to get buzzed on beer without feeling bloated, especially after a big meal!

Michelle

Go Pre!

that's Classic!