Sun King (Read 164 times)

Prince of Fatness

I'd try the other 3 seasonals.

+1

Not at it at all. 

Feeling the growl again

+1

Don't worry, you will.  Smile

"If you want to be a bad a$s, then do what a bad a$s does.  There's your pep talk for today.  Go Run." -- Slo_Hand

I am spaniel - Crusher of Treadmills

WhoDatRunner

Will Crew for Beer

• Hop Up Offa That Brett - King's Reserve Release May 8th can release at noon in the Tasting Room • $14 2-pack • 2 2-packs per person • cans only

• Port Barrel Wee Mac - May 22nd can release at noon in the Tasting Room • $14 2-pack • 2 2-packs per person • cans only

Rule number one of a gunfight, bring a gun. Rule number two of a gunfight, bring friends with guns.

Prince of Fatness

• Hop Up Offa That Brett - King's Reserve Release - May 8th can release at noon in the Tasting Room • $14 2-pack • 2 2-packs per person • cans only

• Port Barrel Wee Mac - May 22nd can release at noon in the Tasting Room • $14 2-pack • 2 2-packs per person • cans only

I would drink these.

Not at it at all. 

• Hop Up Offa That Brett - King's Reserve Release - May 8th can release at noon in the Tasting Room • $14 2-pack • 2 2-packs per person • cans only

I'm not big on Belgians, but think I'd like the Port Barrel beer

Feeling the growl again

I can probably score 4 of each (purchase limit), but it looks like I'm not enough to satisfy RA demand.  

We'll figure something out.  Perhaps I can sucker a coworker into going with me again and selling me his extras.

"If you want to be a bad a$s, then do what a bad a$s does.  There's your pep talk for today.  Go Run." -- Slo_Hand

WhoDatRunner

Will Crew for Beer

I may be able to make a lunch run out there on those days. Nothing on my calendar at the moment.

Rule number one of a gunfight, bring a gun. Rule number two of a gunfight, bring friends with guns.

Prince of Fatness

More people going = more beer = a satisfied RA demand.

Not at it at all. 

Feeling the growl again

I may be able to make a lunch run out there on those days. Nothing on my calendar at the moment.

So?  See you there?

WhoDatRunner

Will Crew for Beer

So?  See you there?

I think I can get out there, but it will be closer to 1:00 rather than noon. I have PT from 12:00-12:30

Feeling the growl again

I think I can get out there, but it will be closer to 1:00 rather than noon. I have PT from 12:00-12:30

I'll be long gone....hopefully the beer won't!

WhoDatRunner

Will Crew for Beer

I'll be long gone....hopefully the beer won't!

Text me and let me know how the supply looks.

For anyone that's interested, I tasted this at Sour Fest. The port barrel gives it some dry funky sour flavors. Pretty tasty.

Prince of Fatness

For anyone that's interested, I tasted this at Sour Fest. The port barrel gives it some dry funky sour flavors. Pretty tasty.

Call me interested.

Not at it at all. 

Feeling the growl again

Text me and let me know how the supply looks.

I will gauge supply and the line.  But I always show up at 11:45am and am one of the first dozen through so it will be hard to say.  You just gotta follow through and see if you connect...I will still try to sucker a co-worker but I have two missions tomorrow in addition to actually working a lot.

WhoDatRunner

Will Crew for Beer

Still had some available, so got my allocation of 2 2-packs of Port Barrel Wee Mac.