Drinkers with a Running Problem

Special IPA glass (Read 32 times)

Ultra Cowboy

So does the glass make a difference?  Or is this a me-too response to Sam Adams?

Dogfish head special IPA glass  Article in LA times

Looking for a reason to run...

Prince of Fatness

$9.  I'll tell you what I will do.  I have a weekend trip to Rehoboth planned for June.  That always involves a stop at the DFH Brewery.  I will pick up one of these glasses, try an IPA in it, and report back my findings.

Semi-retired.

Ultra Cowboy

Thank you for your service, and sacrifice....

Looking for a reason to run...

Prince of Fatness

I do what I can.  I'll tell you, it sucks having to go into the DFH Brewpub and throw back a couple of Burton Batons.  It really does.  But my wife likes the place so I take one for the team.

Semi-retired.

Fat butt on couch

I do what I can.  I'll tell you, it sucks having to go into the DFH Brewpub and throw back a couple of Burton Batons.  It really does.  But my wife likes the place so I take one for the team.

Heh.  Uh-huh.  Wink

From a theoretical standpoint, you should get more nose off the beer with the greater surface area-to-volume ratio.

"If you want to be a bad a$s, then do what a bad a$s does.  There's your pep talk for today.  Go Run." -- Slo_Hand

That we all had wives like that.........................

Prince of Fatness

$9.  I'll tell you what I will do.  I have a weekend trip to Rehoboth planned for June.  That always involves a stop at the DFH Brewery.  I will pick up one of these glasses, try an IPA in it, and report back my findings.

The glass has been purchased and there is a 90 Minute IPA in the fridge.  This weekend I will give it a try.  I must say that the glass is very thin up top.  Seems easy to break.

Semi-retired.

A Dance with Monkeys

From what I understand, yes, easy to break.

Prince of Fatness

I gave it a shot and did not notice a difference.  To be honest, the lip of the glass is a bit thin for my liking.  Almost cuts into you.

https://untappd.com/user/MrFinn/checkin/33920994

The 90 Minute IPA was mighty tasty tho.

Semi-retired.

On On

I gave it a shot and did not notice a difference.  To be honest, the lip of the glass is a bit thin for my liking.  Almost cuts into you.

The 90 Minute IPA was mighty tasty tho.

I agree on all points.  The glass is a little thin, it does feel like it is going to cut into you and the 90 Minute is mighty tasty.