Drinkers with a Running Problem

Yummy (Read 316 times)

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

I enjoyed my week of running. I am enjoying my evening brew.
    zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

I gotta get my folks to pick some of that up for me. NG stuff is always tasty! Smile

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

MMMMMMMM........love it! We don't get that beer here in Colorado.........that is EXCEPT for one time each year at the Great American Beer Festival. That is one of the first booths I hit and sometimes it is already gone. It is the only berry/fruity/sissy beer I drink. That stuff is awesome.

Keep the running and fitness up and keep the weight from coming back.

Run more miles than last year.

I love NGBC, but refuse to drink any beer with a name that includes fruit of any kind. Just a personal preference / issue.

"I aim to misbehave."

I love NGBC, but refuse to drink any beer with a name that includes fruit of any kind. Just a personal preference / issue.
            Sounds like it might be good, but I usually stay away from the fruity stuff too. I once had a French beer called "Pectar" that was so fruitty it tasted like perfume. One of my all time worst hangovers. The tought still makes me want to vomit. Black eye

- Anya

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

DoppleBock

I enjoyed my week of running. I am enjoying my evening brew.
              Man Rules - No fruit in beer! Although New Glarus is a fine choice

Long dead ... But my stench lingers !

Queen of 3rd Place

Is it a lambic? Mmmmmm....loves me a lambic, particularly kriek.

Ex runner

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

DB. It is not a beer. As suggested, it is a lambic. Big grin
                    I don't get the man rules on no fruit in beer. What if we were to say man rule: no flowers in beer? That'd be pretty macho. After all, flowers are all girly, right? But then what of hops ...
                    Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Hops are bitter little stinky flowers. They are men among flowers. Wink
                      zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Hops are bitter little stinky flowers. They are men among flowers. Wink
                        And raspberries can be kind of tart and have miserable little seeds to get stuck in one's molars. Just don't start putting butterflies in beer. Wink

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay