Drinkers with a Running Problem

Mmmm.... (Read 386 times)

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Your secret's safe with me--that rocks! Big grin

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Sulli42

Good luck getting your hands on some Kate The Great, apparently it's worth a trip across the country!
        At least you're not in Utah! (I would hate to live there!)
        Utah checking in here. The liquor laws blow here! 3.2% everywhere but the state run liquor stores. That is where I buy my beer, (warm and overpriced) On the other hand, Utah is an incredibly beautiful place to drink beer, however hard it may be to procure.
        Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Good luck getting your hands on some Kate The Great, apparently it's worth a trip across the country!
          Ahh yes. Kate the Great.
          Sulli42

I'm from Utah as well, and it's really sad that not a single beer on the list of "best beers on the planet" is available here. And what's worse is that I can't even order them in from out of state. Unless I can bribe convince someone who can order them in, to send them my way via UPS. Wink
              Know what they have in OH?! DRIVE-THRU liquor stores! Shocked
              Oh, man. Got to love the "Brew Through"

- Anya

Utah checking in here. The liquor laws blow here! 3.2% everywhere but the state run liquor stores. That is where I buy my beer, (warm and overpriced) On the other hand, Utah is an incredibly beautiful place to drink beer, however hard it may be to procure.
                Yes, I love everything about Utah except the liquor laws! I spent 2 weeks at Lake Powell in my 20ties. What a blast!!!!

- Anya

C-R

Of course! Next time I get up to Canadialand (â„¢Perez Hilton) I need to get me some. Labatts is one of the few lagers I really like.
                  Sorry for the late jump on this but vacation and all. Try a Canadian Unibrue next chance (La fin Du Monde, Tois Pistoloes, Maudite,...). Introduced to me by my relatives from Buffalo. These beers taste awesome. Best beer export from Canada IMO of course. Big grin

"He conquers who endures" - Persius
                  "Every workout should have a purpose. Every purpose should link back to achieving a training objective." - Spaniel

http://ncstake.blogspot.com/

Lazy idiot

Know what they have in OH?! DRIVE-THRU liquor stores! Shocked
                    Just saw this. This isn't normal? Wink

Tick tock

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

Just saw this. This isn't normal? Wink
                      I consider it normal, but I don't think it's common.

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

Damn! Not to derail this thread too badly, but did anybody else take that Top 100 Beer list as a personal challenge? I've only had one in the top 50. And only 9 of the next 50 on this list... Must. Get. To. Total. Beverage. Today!
                        jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

Damn! Not to derail this thread too badly, but did anybody else take that Top 100 Beer list as a personal challenge? I've only had one in the top 50. And only 9 of the next 50 on this list... Must. Get. To. Total. Beverage. Today!
                          More like a personal affront. Due to Alabama's 6%ABV cap on beer, almost none of those beers can be purchased here.

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.