Drinkers with a Running Problem

Saison Du Buff (Read 206 times)

Prince of Fatness

12 bottles are now in my possession.

Semi-retired.

A Dance with Monkeys

Prince of Fatness

Nope.  DFH.  Victory comes out mid April.

Semi-retired.

A Dance with Monkeys

Prince of Fatness

Thank you.  It appears that along with Victory in mid April, Stone will be released in late May.....

http://beerpulse.com/2012/03/dogfish-head-leads-off-2012-saison-du-buff-trio/

When I picked up the beer yesterday the girl also mentioned that she has a keg of the DFH that she would tap at some point.

Semi-retired.

Prince of Fatness

When I picked up the beer yesterday the girl also mentioned that she has a keg of the DFH that she would tap at some point.

I had a pint on draft after my Sunday morning run.  It was as good as I remember.  I hope to pick up some of Victory's version in a few days.

Semi-retired.

A Dance with Monkeys

I hope you pick some up as well...just sayin.

Prince of Fatness

12 units of Victory Saison du BUFF.  In hand.  One is chilling.

Semi-retired.

A Dance with Monkeys

Prince of Fatness

2 down, 1 to go...

I had a conversation with the girl at the beer store.  She needs reminding, but if it can be had here, she will get it.  Stone comes out early May.  I will be reminding her then.

Semi-retired.

Prince of Fatness

OK so I finally had a Victory one.  Very similar.  Mrs Finn said that there was a little more rosemary in the Victory version.  There was a slight difference but not that much.

Semi-retired.

Idiot

Finally found all three of these at the store yesterday.  Sweet.

I decided that if I'm going to call myself a runner, I should probably run.

Prince of Fatness

Finally found all three of these at the store yesterday.  Sweet.

Impressive this late in the game.

Semi-retired.