Drinkers with a Running Problem

Three Floyds (Read 461 times)

Former runner

Enjoyed another pint of Zombie Dust tonight. I really hope they will eventually bottle this tasty pale ale.

Ross

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Mmmmm.  Three Floyds!

Lazy idiot

I had one sip of Gumballhead in February.  It's been quietly haunting me since.

Tick tock

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

I had one sip of Gumballhead in February.

Yes.  But sadly you did not earn it in the mud earlier in the day.

Lazy idiot

Yes.  But sadly you did not earn it in the mud earlier in the day.

I'm not so sad about that, you looked like you were hurting.  Naresh, strangely, looked like he could go another 33.

Tick tock

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Has anyone else attended Dark Lord Day?  My brother recruited me to help him get tickets if he weren't able to be online when they were available.  He and his GF went.  I am hoping we get a bottle for Christmas. Big grin

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

I have four bottles of DL, 2011 at home.

Just sayin.

Former runner

I've been to the last two DL days. Well worth the trip if you can get tickets.

Got some FFF schwag today.

FFF pin

Ross

Ostrich runner

Swag or schwag? 

http://www.runningahead.com/groups/Indy/forum

Former runner

Swag or schwag? 

heh. Had to look that one up. I suppose a pin would fit better under the swag definition.

Ross

Kalsarikännit

I was at the brewery two weeks ago and grabbed a bottle of Moloko.  I was really hopping they would have the Ham on Rye.  No dice.  I really want to try that one. 

I really want to like the brewpub, but it is way too hipster for me.  The music is loud crap and I'm the only one there without neck tattoos and stretched out earlobes.  Despite that, I am doing a group bike ride there on Saturday.  Good beer is good beer.

I want to do it because I want to do it.  -Amelia Earhart

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Love the moloko.  It is like a nice easy daily run.

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

I really want to like the brewpub, but it is way too hipster for me.  The music is loud crap and I'm the only one there without neck tattoos and stretched out earlobes.  Despite that, I am doing a group bike ride there on Saturday.  Good beer is good beer.

Will you be there only one there not on a fixie track bike? Tongue

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Kalsarikännit

And guys in jeans that they must have stolen from an 11 year old girl?

I need to check if they serve PBR as a guest beer. That would explain a lot.

I want to do it because I want to do it.  -Amelia Earhart

Ostrich runner

I know a teacher who got in trouble for telling a boy that his jeggings were going to give him a yeast infection. She says it was worth it.

http://www.runningahead.com/groups/Indy/forum