Drinkers with a Running Problem

World's Greatest Margarita Recipe (Read 175 times)

This forum has been quiet for far, far too long. With that in mind, I have posted my favorite tried and tested margarita recipe, it being Friday and all! Into a blender combine: 1-1.5 cups of good tequila (Jose Cuervo 1800 is good place to start) 0.5 cups of Grand Marnier (Triple Sec will do) 1/3 bottle of beer (yes, beer!) - think Bud, Miller or Coors (here, and only here, bland is good. Micro-brews have too much flavor and character and will distort the taste of your margarita. Adds a mellow-tasting, smooth drinking dynamic and just the slightest bit of carbonation. Plus, it is a good way to get rid of shitte beer your so-called-friends leave at your house!) 1 can of frozen lemonade, or limeade Fresh juice from half a lemon Fresh juice from half a lime Top with ice, water or ice and water - depends on if you prefer frozen margaritas or 'perfect' (straight up). If the latter, serve over ice. Sugar to taste (if desired) Serve in a coarse salt rimmed tumbler or martini glass. Enjoy. Feel free to modify; afterall, isn't that part of the fun?
    zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

I have seen this recipe before...I really want to try it! Smile k

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay