Drinkers with a Running Problem

IPR (Read 225 times)

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

= Instant Panty Remover

I was listening to WGN radio (AM Chicago) and they were having listeners call in with their favorite euphemisms for alcohol.  Another favorite was Loudmouth Juice.  I could call it Giggle Juice, in my case.

Anyone else have a favorite nickname for booze?

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

• Fun in a bottle
      • adult beverage
      • quantities (for some reason, in college my roommate and I would discuss how we planned to "consume some quantities".  I think we got tired of finishing the sentence ("quantities of _______"), so that's where the phrase arose.  Also, quantities has the word "tities" [sic] in it.
      • Liquid courage back in the day. Being married, I'm no longer forced to build up the guts to talk to the girl.

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

Prince of Fatness

• Road sodas
        • Truth serum
        • Units (mainly for beer).  Example: Dude, how many units are left in the cooler?

Not at it at all. 

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Quantities and units, huh?  You guys are such dorks! Tongue

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

• Road sodas

Oh, I like that one.  We used to say road pops, which is the Midwest equivalent.

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

Quantities and units, huh?  You guys are such dorks! Tongue

Heh.  My favorite assignment in chemical engineering was one where we had to calculate exactly how long you had after downing x number of martinis until your blood alcohol content actually exceeded the legal limit.  There were some pretty intense calculations, and something about "Assume the body is a continuously-stirred tank reactor".  I felt like, for once, I was truly learning something of value in college.

Ostrich runner

Scald Cat is a good Western NC term for moonshine/whiskey.

http://www.runningahead.com/groups/Indy/forum

We used to say 

" Booze-ateria " . 

Like, I'm stopping at the Booze-ateria, what do you need?   

- Anya

Queen of 3rd Place

Barley soda!

Ex runner