Tally (Read 140 times)

Needs more cowbell!

.5 bottle of strong, dry riesling 1 beer Big grin

Kirsten - aka "Auntie Kirsten"

'14 Goals:

• 2 olympic distance duathlons -- 6 days apart -- PR at least 1

• 130#s (and stay there, gotdammit!)

Needs more cowbell!

Ow...why is it so bright in here? Someone tell the chirping birds to quiet the hell down--my head hurts. No

'14 Goals:

PWL

Has been

You should be about ready to start at it again, eh K? You should have about 1/2 bottle of riesling left if I did my math correctly (by the way, wine bottles are always calculated in fractions, not decimals. Ask Globule, he's a science guy, he'll confirm. Big grin). UNLESS YOUR HEAD STILL HURTS FROM LAST NIGHT!!! Embarrassed Hehe--I always liked to talk really loudly on days after my brother drank himself stupid. Good times...

"I would never die for my beliefs, because I might be wrong."--Bertrand Russell

Needs more cowbell!

You should be about ready to start at it again, eh K? You should have about 1/2 bottle of riesling left if I did my math correctly
          You forgot the spousal factor...he drank the other half. Big grin

'14 Goals:

Jazz hands!

OH GOD. A Smithwick's, a hard cider, a pint of Skinny Dip and 22oz of Arrogant Bastard, which is 7.2% alcohol. In my defense, I thought the Bastard was going to be 12oz until it came. I Dead for the first time since college. God why.
            run run run AHHHHHH run run run