Drinkers with a Running Problem

Attn: Wine Drinkers (Read 194 times)

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

For Those Who Enjoy Wine: Wal-Mart announced that, on March 1, 2007, it began offering customers a new discount item - Wal-Mart's own brand of wine. The world's largest retail chain is teaming up with Ernest & Julio Gallo, Winery of California to produce the spirits at an affordable price, in the $2-$5 range. Wine connoisseurs may not be inclined to throw a bottle of Wal-Mart brand into their shopping carts, but "there is a market for inexpensive wine," said Kathy Micken, professor of marketing at University of Arkansas, Bentonville. She said: "But the right name is important." Customer surveys were conducted to determine the most attractive name for the Wal-Mart wine brand. The top surveyed names in order of popularity were: 10. Chateau Traileur Parc 9. White Trashfindel 8. Big Red Gulp 7. World Championship Riesling 6. NASCARbernet 5. Chef Boyardeaux 4. Peanut Noir 3. I Can't Believe it's Not Vinegar 2. Grape Expectations 1. Nasti Spumante The beauty of Wal-Mart wine is that it can be served with either white meat (Possum) or red meat (Squirrel). P.S . Don't bother replying back that this is a hoax. I know possum is not a white meat.

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Go Pre!

Nice!
      jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

Subject line hooked me in. I think the stealth joke in the whole thing was that the "expert" was from the University of Arkansas-Bentonvile. Once I saw that I knew something was up. ALmost hit a huge possum the other night. Missed out on a chance for the other other other white meat. Tongue

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

ALmost hit a huge possum the other night. Missed out on a chance for the other other other white meat. Tongue
          That reminds me, I hit a possum once. I was so upset that I didn't go back to see just how much I hit it. I cried the rest of the way home!!

Michelle

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

ALmost hit a huge possum the other night. Missed out on a chance for the other other other white meat. Tongue
            Just remembered that the night I almost hit the 'possum, my wife and I were driving back from a Lynard Skynard concert. Now that's funny. Cool

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

3. I Can't Believe it's Not Vinegar
              yummmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
              2009: BQ?