Drinkers with a Running Problem

Tally (Read 140 times)

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

.5 bottle of strong, dry riesling 1 beer Big grin

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Ow...why is it so bright in here? Someone tell the chirping birds to quiet the hell down--my head hurts. No

~ Sarah Kay

PWL

Has been

You should be about ready to start at it again, eh K? You should have about 1/2 bottle of riesling left if I did my math correctly (by the way, wine bottles are always calculated in fractions, not decimals. Ask Globule, he's a science guy, he'll confirm. Big grin). UNLESS YOUR HEAD STILL HURTS FROM LAST NIGHT!!! Embarrassed Hehe--I always liked to talk really loudly on days after my brother drank himself stupid. Good times...

"Years ago my mother used to say to me, she'd say, 'In this world, Elwood, you must be' - she always called me Elwood - 'In this world, Elwood, you must be oh so smart or oh so pleasant.'  Well, for years I was smart.  I recommend pleasant."

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

You should be about ready to start at it again, eh K? You should have about 1/2 bottle of riesling left if I did my math correctly
          You forgot the spousal factor...he drank the other half. Big grin

~ Sarah Kay

Jazz hands!

OH GOD. A Smithwick's, a hard cider, a pint of Skinny Dip and 22oz of Arrogant Bastard, which is 7.2% alcohol. In my defense, I thought the Bastard was going to be 12oz until it came. I Dead for the first time since college. God why.
            run run run AHHHHHH run run run