Drinkers with a Running Problem

My friend enjoyed a beer after running (Read 232 times)

For the first time! I was having people over to my new condo, and she was running, and stopped by. She asked for water, I gave her a beer. She got buzzed. hehehe Wink

- Anya

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Ha! My brother is a total beer connoisseur, kind of like Trent. He ALWAYS takes a beer into the shower with him after runs. If our tub wasn't ceramic I would do that. Next house needs to have a fiberglass tub/shower. Evil grin

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

beer in the shower? Awesome.
        zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

I know! I'm surprised you haven't tried that! My brother said it's an awesome experience...hot shower, cold beer. What better way to recover from a run, right? Big grin

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Jazz hands!

Beer in the shower had simply never, ever occurred to me. But I'd probably leave it on the shelf outside, just because breaky = bad.
            run run run AHHHHHH run run run
              +1

"You can't have everything. Where would you put it?" - Steven Wright

Prince of Fatness

I've taken plenty of beers to the shower, but never in the shower. Hmmmm.

Not at it at all. 

I've done it. It is awesome. You have got to try it! It's a nice reward after a run. Evil grin

- Anya

Queen of 3rd Place

This is why hot tubs were invented. Big grin Arla

Ex runner

I prefer a bit of vodka or whiskey after running...with a huge water chaser, of course. :-)
                      If you go as far as you can see, you will then see enough to go even farther. - John Wooden
                        I prefer a bit of vodka or whiskey after running...with a huge water chaser, of course. :-)
                        Really? You must not be a beer drinker than. But, either way, whatever you drink after a run gives you a buzz pretty quickly. As my friend discovered. We've known it for years!

- Anya