Drinkers with a Running Problem

hi (Read 421 times)

PWL

Has been

well since you're a professional and all - any hangover cures cause a monday morning wine hangover will suck. I took a tylenol and drank a glass of water anything else besides "hair of the dog"?
    My combo in college was always Gatorade, a banana, a multi-vitamin, plate of scrambled eggs, bowl of Life cereal, large coffee, and a half pack of cigarettes. Tight lipped I was always ready to go within 2 hours of waking. P.S. This is not a combo I have ever attempted since then. Lots of things seem like a great idea when you are 19.

"Years ago my mother used to say to me, she'd say, 'In this world, Elwood, you must be' - she always called me Elwood - 'In this world, Elwood, you must be oh so smart or oh so pleasant.'  Well, for years I was smart.  I recommend pleasant."

The voice of mile 18

well i went w/ the more water and a 45 ride on the indoor bike watching clint eastwood kill all of germany. think i sweated out all the toxins. congrat bosox fans on a big win tonight.

Tri Rule #1 of Triathlon Training/Racing - If Momma ain't happy nobody is happy 

The voice of mile 18

update am tired and have terrible bed head but no hangover

Tri Rule #1 of Triathlon Training/Racing - If Momma ain't happy nobody is happy