Drinkers with a Running Problem

Dark Lord Day (Read 26 times)

Prince of Fatness

Sigh.  Want.  To.  Go.  Not sure it will fly with the new job responsibilities.

+1.  Time got away from me and I am a bit booked up here.

Not at it at all. 

WhoDatRunner

Will Crew for Beer

Sonofabitch. My son's wedding celebration is that day. I'll be in New Jersey.

Rule number one of a gunfight, bring a gun. Rule number two of a gunfight, bring friends with guns.

Prince of Fatness

Sonofabitch. My son's wedding celebration is that day. I'll be in New Jersey.

There'll be other DLD's. Enjoy the wedding. You'll probably be busy but give me a holler if you think that you can sneak away for a bit.

Not at it at all. 

WhoDatRunner

Will Crew for Beer

There'll be other DLD's. Enjoy the wedding. You'll probably be busy but give me a holler if you think that you can sneak away for a bit.

They actually got married last year, but didn't have the time or money for any kind of ceremony. This is really more to get all the families together to celebrate. We'll fly in Thursday, rehearsal dinner Friday, "Wedding" Saturday, and fly out Sunday. Not sure what free time I'll have, but I'd really like to hit Carton if I can.

Rule number one of a gunfight, bring a gun. Rule number two of a gunfight, bring friends with guns.

Prince of Fatness

They actually got married last year, but didn't have the time or money for any kind of ceremony. This is really more to get all the families together to celebrate. We'll fly in Thursday, rehearsal dinner Friday, "Wedding" Saturday, and fly out Sunday. Not sure what free time I'll have, but I'd really like to hit Carton if I can.

Carton is a good choice, but if you are looking for something different try Kane Brewing.  They are near Asbury Park.

http://www.kanebrewing.com/

I have not been to the brewery but it is on my to do list.  I have had some of their beer and would put it on the same level as Carton as far as quality goes.  Good stuff.

Not at it at all. 

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Anybody going to DLD this year?

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

They do an imperial stout ANTEAD with variants. I would drink em

http://www.kanebrewing.com/

I have not been to the brewery but it is on my to do list.  I have had some of their beer and would put it on the same level as Carton as far as quality goes.  Good stuff.

Joann Y

Yes.

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

If'n you don't want all your bottles, I'm happy to help with that Smile

Joann Y

If'n you don't want all your bottles, I'm happy to help with that Smile

Hey, I will see what I can do. Smile. Might even have an extra I can send you from last year. I'll check when I get back in town on Tuesday.

WhoDatRunner

Will Crew for Beer

Nope. I get all my Dark Lord from you.

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Joann: thanks!

WDR: heh

Joann Y

Trent, I do indeed have the cure for your ales (stress! anxiety! the common cold!). Where shall I send? Any tips for packaging would be appreciated.