Drinkers with a Running Problem

Wine and portmaking (Read 20 times)

Prince of Fatness

If you need any more taste testing, judging, etc., you have my address.  And congrats on the medals.

Not at it at all. 

Feeling the growl again

If you need any more taste testing, judging, etc., you have my address.  And congrats on the medals.

I know I sent you that black raspberry.  I think Trent got one too.  Unfortunately I only made one 2014 batch as the cold 2013-2014 nuked my vines.  This year is looking surprisingly decent despite the monsoon weather.

"If you want to be a bad a$s, then do what a bad a$s does.  There's your pep talk for today.  Go Run." -- Slo_Hand

I am spaniel - Crusher of Treadmills

Prince of Fatness

I am pretty sure that I still have a red wine from you in the basement.  You also sent a white, forget what.  That we drank and enjoyed quite some time ago.

Not at it at all. 

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

KaBOOM!!

My Cayuga 2013 got a silver at the Indy competition last year (Foch was bronze), and I was hoping I could better that with the Black Raspberry Port 2012 I entered this year.  It did get a silver but gold still eludes me.  I'm interested to see the tasting notes.

The peach I posted about in 2013 was entered this year as well and got a bronze.  I'll take that for a first attempt.  Unfortunately I think I will need to start attempt #2 before I get the tasting notes back to learn from.