Drinkers with a Running Problem

Brew Fest in Pennsylvania (Read 467 times)

Prince of Fatness

For anyone close to the Lehigh Valley....

Lehigh Valley Brewfest

How can I not go?

Not at it at all. 

The voice of mile 18

thought you were going to say this 12k in lancaster

http://lrrclub.org/StoudtDistanceClassic

Tri Rule #1 of Triathlon Training/Racing - If Momma ain't happy nobody is happy 

Prince of Fatness

This did not disappoint.  Despite the cold wet weather I had a good time.  They had enclosed tents and it actually was quite comfortable.  This was $35 well spent.  It is an annual event and I recommend it to anyone near the Lehigh Valley.

Many good beers were sampled.  I have to say that my favorite station was Spaten.  They had an Octoberfest and a Hefeweizen that were both very good.  Dogfish Head Indian Brown Ale was also a favorite.

Not at it at all. 

Prince of Fatness

Lehigh Valley Brewfest

It's on again for this year.  October 16.  I'll be there.

Not at it at all. 

This one got my attention! 

I think I'll have to fit this in my schedule.  Big grin

Michelle

Prince of Fatness

This one got my attention! 

I think I'll have to fit this in my schedule.  Big grin

It's a great time and there are lots of good breweries there.  Make sure that you have a designated driver though.  They give you a little 4 oz mug, so it's like doing shots of beer for three hours.

Let me know if you go so we can say hello.

Not at it at all. 

It's a great time and there are lots of good breweries there.  Make sure that you have a designated driver though.  They give you a little 4 oz mug, so it's like doing shots of beer for three hours.

Let me know if you go so we can say hello.

I just e-mailed my husband to have him put it on his calendar! I'll let you know for sure a few days before.  

Maybe we'll bring along my oldest son so he can drive.  Big grin

Michelle

Prince of Fatness

Sad news.

"I'm not sure Equi-librium wanted to be associated with an event that was just about drinking."

Um, there are dozens of craft breweries handing out samples there.  WTF did you think that it would be about?  Roll eyes

Not at it at all.