Drinkers with a Running Problem

Can't wait to start my new wine! (Read 159 times)

Ok, so I know it is from a kit because I'm a slacker (hey, nursing school is rough!), but I just got a special order in from my favorite brewing store & can't wait to start it!!  It is a German Rielsing Traminer.  I love, love, love gewurztraminers & am fond of rieslings also, so I have a feeling this may be heaven in a bottle for me.  It will probably keep me sane through next semester!  Smile  I also have an Argentine Torrontes clearing now and a yummy Chilean red that I am going to start with the riesling traminer.  Fall/winter is coming & it is wine drinking time for me!

So do not get tired and stop trying. - Hebrews 12:3

Feeling the growl again

Hey, no need to be ashamed of starting with a kit.  Easy way to get the fundamentals down before you invest in doing it from scratch.  

"If you want to be a bad a$s, then do what a bad a$s does.  There's your pep talk for today.  Go Run." -- Slo_Hand

I am spaniel - Crusher of Treadmills

That's what I keep telling myself.  As soon as nursing school is done, it is time to start from scratch!

So do not get tired and stop trying. - Hebrews 12:3

Feeling the growl again

That's what I keep telling myself.  As soon as nursing school is done, it is time to start from scratch!

Better plant the vines now then. Wink

"If you want to be a bad a$s, then do what a bad a$s does.  There's your pep talk for today.  Go Run." -- Slo_Hand

I am spaniel - Crusher of Treadmills