Drinkers with a Running Problem

Beer belly ... flask (Read 478 times)

2009: BQ?
      That is too funny!! Clowning around

Michelle

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

80 ounces? Wow. With that much to drink, you're also going to need the Stadium Pal.

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

80 ounces? Wow. With that much to drink, you're also going to need the Stadium Pal.
          EWWWWW. Nasty.

Michelle

I wish I had one of these. I'm serious. Big grin ... I'm betting someone makes one for women!
            2009: BQ?
            zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

It's a shame that the Boobie Flask never took off.... k

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Go Pre!

nice follow up JGB! (Nice topic too Trish)
                  We could all use a beer launching fridge. Click Me - Beer Launcher And from the makers of the Beer Belly...... for our lady friends..... there is the Wine Rack. Click Me - Wine Rack
                  jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

I wish I had one of these. ... I'm betting someone makes one for women!
                    Ah, from the makers of the Stadium Pal comes the Stadium Gal!

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

for our lady friends..... there is the Wine Rack. Click Me - Wine Rack
                      I want this! Big grin

Michelle

I want this! Big grin
                        I don't just want this...I NEED this!! Big grin
                        So do not get tired and stop trying. - Hebrews 12:3
                        zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Is anyone else thinking the Camelbak bladder could be useful? I don't use mine for running, since it was such a PITA to clean, but it sure would be nice to have rum & cokes at a public event.... Big grin k

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

many a college student knows something about this plan, z-z. It's a fine one, except I've heard that the plastic doesn't easily lose the taste of your delicious beverage.

sean