Drinkers with a Running Problem

Sun King (Read 164 times)

Prince of Fatness

Thanks!

Not at it at all. 

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Feeling the growl again

"If you want to be a bad a$s, then do what a bad a$s does.  There's your pep talk for today.  Go Run." -- Slo_Hand

I am spaniel - Crusher of Treadmills

Prince of Fatness

Whip Fight is a bourbon barrel aged Wee Heavy in which rich toffee flavor takes a Burt Lancaster-sized twist with the addition of pecan and semi-sweet chocolate.

Damn.

Not at it at all. 

Feeling the growl again

Whip Fight is a bourbon barrel aged Wee Heavy in which rich toffee flavor takes a Burt Lancaster-sized twist with the addition of pecan and semi-sweet chocolate.

Damn.

A lot of times these descriptions seem flowery BS to me.  This one is spot on.  I've been sipping it for an hour now.  So much depth.

"If you want to be a bad a$s, then do what a bad a$s does.  There's your pep talk for today.  Go Run." -- Slo_Hand

C-R

They still had it at 3pm.  And my wife went at noon (she takes thanks in chocolate BTW).  So I have enough to cover the usual suspects.

Several good German chocolates await

"He conquers who endures" - Persius
            "Every workout should have a purpose. Every purpose should link back to achieving a training objective." - Spaniel

http://ncstake.blogspot.com/

Feeling the growl again

Fistful of Hops Red is coming out soon.....Galaxy hops are in the mix.

Feeling the growl again

Bourbon Barrel Batch 666: Sympathy for the Devil is a Belgian-Style Black Ale loaded with chocolate, roasted walnut, cherry, and banana flavors nestled inside hints of vanilla and oak from barrel aging.

Out noon 10/30.  Will need to check work schedule to see if I can pick up 4 cans.  Interest?

Prince of Fatness

Yes please.

Not at it at all. 

Feeling the growl again

Yes please.

Cool.  That would officially fill your return box (and I still need to grab Red Fistful of Hops for you).  Checked my work calendar, long story everything is an f'ing mess up in the air right now but it looks like I can make the purchase.

Prince of Fatness

Cool.  That would officially fill your return box (and I still need to grab Red Fistful of Hops for you).  Checked my work calendar, long story everything is an f'ing mess up in the air right now but it looks like I can make the purchase.

Thanks. I have a shit ton of beer to ship and just cannot find the time to crate it up. Might take a couple of weeks but I'll get to it. It's getting to the point where I am tripping over it.

Not at it at all. 

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

WhoDatRunner

Will Crew for Beer

Fistful of Hops Red is coming out soon.....Galaxy hops are in the mix.

Pretty good, but I liked the Summer and Spring releases better.

Rule number one of a gunfight, bring a gun. Rule number two of a gunfight, bring friends with guns.

WhoDatRunner

Will Crew for Beer

Bourbon Barrel Batch 666: Sympathy for the Devil is a Belgian-Style Black Ale loaded with chocolate, roasted walnut, cherry, and banana flavors nestled inside hints of vanilla and oak from barrel aging.

Out noon 10/30.  Will need to check work schedule to see if I can pick up 4 cans.  Interest?

I'll take one if you have an extra, but if not, no biggie. I don't think I'd be able to get over there.

Rule number one of a gunfight, bring a gun. Rule number two of a gunfight, bring friends with guns.

Feeling the growl again

I'll take one if you have an extra, but if not, no biggie. I don't think I'd be able to get over there.

Well 3 of you have opted in, and I can get 4, so I can do that.