Drinkers with a Running Problem

Sun King (Read 164 times)

Prince of Fatness

Bourbon Barrel Timmie release noon Dec 18th.  I thought I'd had this but apparently not (according to Untappd), so maybe some of you have not either.

Just opened the one that I had in my basement. Aged a year or so I think. A noseful of bourbon and a mouthful of yum.

Not at it at all. 

Feeling the growl again

Just opened the one that I had in my basement. Aged a year or so I think. A noseful of bourbon and a mouthful of yum.

I never made it to get more, and it even lasted a few days in stock.  

"If you want to be a bad a$s, then do what a bad a$s does.  There's your pep talk for today.  Go Run." -- Slo_Hand

I am spaniel - Crusher of Treadmills

Feeling the growl again

http://www.sunkingbrewing.com/hot-rod-lincoln.html

Should be able to catch this one...

"If you want to be a bad a$s, then do what a bad a$s does.  There's your pep talk for today.  Go Run." -- Slo_Hand

Prince of Fatness

I would drink that.

Not at it at all. 

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

I would drink the shit out of that

If there are extras I would drink this one as well

Feeling the growl again

Ha.  If their normal limit of 4 applies my allocation has filled already.

Several times (like the last release in December) they do not sell out in the initial rush and it's there a couple days.  If this happens I might double-dip.

Ha.  If their normal limit of 4 applies my allocation has filled already.

Several times (like the last release in December) they do not sell out in the initial rush and it's there a couple days.  If this happens I might double-dip.

no worries

Feeling the growl again

no worries

Not at all... you + Trent + Finn + me = 4.  You're covered.  Smile

Not at all... you + Trent + Finn + me = 4.  You're covered.  Smile

sweet, happy misunderstanding on my part

Thanks

Feeling the growl again

My pleasure.  Some of the Spencer you sent to WhoDat ended up in my liver.

sweet, happy misunderstanding on my part

Thanks

My pleasure.  Some of the Spencer you sent to WhoDat ended up in my liver.

I owe him more Spencer the next shipment

Prince of Fatness

I owe him more Spencer the next shipment

I've actually seen quite a bit of it in my parts.  I could send some out Indy way as well.

Damn those Sun King cans are pricey .... good thing that I have about 30 units of various sizes sitting at home waiting to send out once the weather gets nice.

Not at it at all. 

Feeling the growl again

Damn those Sun King cans are pricey .... 

Given what I get in return, I have never felt bad about it. Smile

Feeling the growl again