Drinkers with a Running Problem

Worst Beers on Earth. (Read 244 times)

Feeling the growl again

Oh don't get me wrong.  It wasn't premium.  But I used to get it for $2.25 a sixer and back in that day at that price point it was the best thing going.

It was cold as death where I went.  We did not drink during XC and track season.  So when we did drink it was dark and cold, just like our taste in beer (primarily Canadian and Cheesehead).

"If you want to be a bad a$s, then do what a bad a$s does.  There's your pep talk for today.  Go Run." -- Slo_Hand

I am spaniel - Crusher of Treadmills

TJN

S Army Kettle run...

Edelweiss .... College days ... We bought a shitload of it at $0.97  / six pack and headed South.  Got to FL, threw a bunch of ice in  the bathtub and loaded in the Edelweiss.  Choked down a few and took a nap. 

Woke up the next morning and there were rust rings in the bathtub from the tin cans. 

Good times... 

Tim 

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Leinie's Berry Weiss. *shudder*

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

god hates us all

First off, hello fellow drinkers and drunks.  FIrst post here.

As broke college kids we once found something called Milwaukee 1851 which was even cheaper than the Beast.  We realized after one sip that it was completely undrinkable.  It's the only time I remember throwing out unopened beer.

Another memorably bad one was Harley Davidson beer.  I choked down one can and felt like I needed my stomach pumped.

Ultra Cowboy

In his book "Never Cry Wolf", Farley Mowat described "wolf juice" in chapter two as "a mixture which consisted of something called Moose Brand Beer liberally adulterated with antifreeze alcohol obtained from the soldiers at the Air Base". Later he began to substitute the antifreeze alcohol with the laboratory alcohol the government had supplied him with for his research. Mixed sparingly with the Moose Brand Beer, this concoction resulted in a very good batch of "wolf juice".

WYBMADIITY

Save

Feeling the growl again

In his book "Never Cry Wolf", Farley Mowat described "wolf juice" in chapter two as "a mixture which consisted of something called Moose Brand Beer liberally adulterated with antifreeze alcohol obtained from the soldiers at the Air Base". Later he began to substitute the antifreeze alcohol with the laboratory alcohol the government had supplied him with for his research. Mixed sparingly with the Moose Brand Beer, this concoction resulted in a very good batch of "wolf juice".

Now that brings back memories.  But I was so young when I read that book that I don't remember those details.

Antifreeze alcohol?  Geez, I hope he wasn't trying to drink ethylene glycol.....

Laboratory alcohol is great stuff if you are sure it is not denatured....190proof.....We got a plastic jug the stuff had been stored in and tried to put a batch of homemade wine in it for a party because it had a spigot on it....turned the wine into nasty racing fuel.

"If you want to be a bad a$s, then do what a bad a$s does.  There's your pep talk for today.  Go Run." -- Slo_Hand

I am spaniel - Crusher of Treadmills

harrylee773

Mr. Forumite of the Year

I'm a fan of Sam Adams and I don't mind fruit flavored beers, but couldn't stand this one

harrylee, harrylee, harrylee, harrylee- life is but a dream.

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

I'm a fan of Sam Adams and I don't mind fruit flavored beers, but couldn't stand this one

I thought it was gross, too.

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay