Drinkers with a Running Problem

My sister's contribution to the Thanksgiving meal... (Read 436 times)

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Jello shots. No, I am not kidding. She can't cook...like, at all. So she made Jello shots. And...OMG, they were GOOD. Big grin

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

I've recently rediscovered jello shots. We all bought some at the bar and I accidently got 2, and brought one home in my purse. How dumb is that. It had a little lid, but thank god it didn't melt. But, after driving 15 miles, pulling into my driveway, it was a much welcomed treat. Jello shots rule!

- Anya

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

I don't think there's any way of getting high concentrations of alcohol in one's system than the jello shot. She makes em half jello, half booze. Wow.

~ Sarah Kay

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

I don't think there's any way of getting high concentrations of alcohol in one's system than the jello shot.

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

On On

I am not willing to try this to see if it works but I also heard about it on the reputable show MANswers and read about it on the internet.
            zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Hey, I have that same shirt, only with aqua instead of orange... /non-sequitur.... I meant better way (forgot the word better in my previous post). I tried using a bong ONCE. It didn't end well. Unless beer coming out one's nose is good. Seems like poor use of beer, IMO. Vodka-soaked tampons, huh...? Hmmm...I don't know of any woman who would do that (for one reason, they are really freaking expensive). Plus...tampons swell up when in contact with fluid. I'm not quite sure how one would...um...insert that contraption. I call urban myth.

~ Sarah Kay

Jazz hands!

Plus...tampons swell up when in contact with fluid. I'm not quite sure how one would...um...insert that contraption. I call urban myth.
                Thanks for making me consider this problem! I think you could sort of do it as long as you used a fancy-schmancy plastic applicator tampon. Obviously cardboard or an applicator-less tampon would fall apart and waste all that booze. But, if you soaked a plastic applicator tampon in booze (with tampon still in applicator!), and then inserted it very carefully--possibly while lying down with the Business End slightly elevated--I think it could be done. Of course, then you'd have to stay prone lest gravity / your pelvic floor "juice" the tampon all over everything, and also, my god this is the worst idea I have ever heard.
                run run run AHHHHHH run run run
                zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

and also, my god this is the worst idea I have ever heard.
                  And you put way too much thought into the logistics of the thing, methinks... Big grin

~ Sarah Kay

Queen of 3rd Place

This has got to be the strangest thread I've ever seen. I recall reading in a newspaper a few years back about a guy who trashed his stomach from alcohol abuse, so he had his wife give him a wine enema, which killed him, hypothetically because of the super-quick absorption into his bloodstream. So - vodka-soaked tampon gets the green light, but maybe skip the douche. Evil grin Crawiling back into my hole... Arla

Ex runner

Jazz hands!

This has got to be the strangest thread I've ever seen. I recall reading in a newspaper a few years back about a guy who trashed his stomach from alcohol abuse, so he had his wife give him a wine enema, which killed him, hypothetically because of the super-quick absorption into his bloodstream. So - vodka-soaked tampon gets the green light, but maybe skip the douche. Evil grin Crawiling back into my hole... Arla
                      Hm, so that's all mucous membranes, right? I wonder if the same could be achieved by snorting alcohol, or by leaving it in your mouth for a long time.
                      jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

Crawling back into my hole...
                        Unfortunate choice of words, given the recent turn this thread has taken. Tongue

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

Queen of 3rd Place

Unfortunate choice of words, given the recent turn this thread has taken. Tongue
                          Smarta$$. Thanks for making me spew coffee all over my keyboard. Arla

Ex runner

Jazz hands!

Thanks to the swamp, my first thought was, "I wonder if we could soak a mole in vodka..." and then I crossed my legs real hard. Why why why why why.

On On

Richard Gere is heard to like gerbils instead of moles. Wonder if they are ever soaked in vodka?
                                Vodka soaked tampons? Unbelieveable !!! That is really, really twisted. Surprised

- Anya