Drinkers with a Running Problem

Poo. (Read 249 times)

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

2 week course of antibiotics started today. No beers (or wine or anything else) for a while... Cry

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

2 week course of antibiotics started today. No beers (or wine or anything else) for a while... Cry
      BUT...you'll be getting better so it'll be well worth it!

Michelle

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Yep...and I'll be able to run, which is more than I can say for almost the entire last week. k

~ Sarah Kay

Scout7

Gee, and here I have a case of Kalamzoo Stout at home. Guess I'll have to enjoy it all myself.
          zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Gee, and here I have a case of Kalamzoo Stout at home. Guess I'll have to enjoy it all myself.
            Grrr...meanie! Eh, the lack of running and holiday eating has me nearly splitting my pants, anyhow. The last thing I need are alcohol calories, unfortunately....

~ Sarah Kay

Will partake in some extra drinking this week just for you zoomers Big grin

Your toughness is made up of equal parts persistence and experience. You don't so much outrun your opponents as outlast and outsmart them, and the toughest opponent of all is the one inside your head." - Joe Henderson

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Can you take some of my ass and belly fat, too? Wink k

~ Sarah Kay

maybe some of the belly fat, but I have enough of my own fat ass thank you very much Wink

Your toughness is made up of equal parts persistence and experience. You don't so much outrun your opponents as outlast and outsmart them, and the toughest opponent of all is the one inside your head." - Joe Henderson

Go Pre!

... not this time ...
                    zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Why does no one want my fat donations...? Confused It's a sign of wealth, ya' know! Tongue k

~ Sarah Kay