Drinkers with a Running Problem

yummy :) (Read 193 times)

Basically... run!

A non-beer drinking friend of mine is coming over tomorrow, so I bought some Wyder's cider yesterday. I had to taste it to see if it was okay, and it is now my new favorite cider. Luckily I bought two six-packs, because I have almost finished the first one off already. Big grin

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

How's it taste? I love ciders...the Granny Smith Woodchucks, Scrumpy Jack, and K are all my faves. Smile k

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Basically... run!

Okay, I'm no good at describing tastes. But they taste good - how's that for you. Wink The only other cider I've had is Hornsby, and I think this is better if that helps... Or how about this from their website: WYDER'S DRY PEAR CIDER is uniquely and distinctively pear with a tangy aroma and light and lively mouth feel that tickles the tongue. WYDER'S DRY RASPBERRY CIDER is clean, crisp and balanced with a tingling raspberry nose. Try it blended with ale (Snakebite) or floated in a thick stout (Black Velvet). WYDER'S DRY PEACH CIDER is positively, richly peachy from the yummy peach aroma to the "I'll have another!" clean fruit flavor. It is the only peach cider available in the US to our knowledge. Peach fans: Check it out! WYDER'S DRY APPLE CIDER is a premium full bodied traditional hard cider. It has a crisp slightly earthy flavor. Yum, the raspberry cider in stout sounds gooooooood. Smile Ohh, but it might not be available in your area...

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Darn...doesn't seem to be available in MI. I'm certain I'd like those. k

~ Sarah Kay

Zoomie, did you say SCRUMPY JACK?! That's ALL I drank when I lived in London (well, not all I drank, but I drank a lot of it). Mmmmm cider...
            2009: BQ?
            zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Yeah, I drank a LOT of Scrumpy Jack, K, and whatever else anyone would buy me, LOL! I wasn't much of a beer drinker back then, so hard ciders and snakebite blacks were my drinks of choice. k

~ Sarah Kay

Basically... run!

Scrumpy Jack.....London, eh? I'm headed over that way in a couple of days. I'll be sure to try some Scrumpy Jack. Any other recommendations on drinks in the UK? I'm sure I'll have plenty of opportunities to try many new things. Smile

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Snakebite BLACKs are good. A regular snakebite is half cider, half lager. A Snakebite Black is the same, only with an added shot of blackcurrant liquer, which makes it bright RED! Goes down REALLY easy, too. Smile k

~ Sarah Kay

Basically... run!

Mmm...sounds good. Thanks!