Guns n Poses

Starting to get definition...then Christmas Cookies... (Read 108 times)

shadow runner

The Shirtless Wonder

Anyone having same issue?  A few weeks ago, noticed my abds/chest/ arms starting to get definition which for an old guy like me is a wonder itself.  Then Christmas cookies, snacks, candy etc. started showing up at work, home, parties etc.  Abds not as defined, even though chest and arms are there - but w/o abds not as impressive.  Evil  I hates metabolism...but unfortunately love the variety of treats  this time of year.  I don't think I can run enough to compensate for the caloric intake anymore. 

Just thought I would throw this out for comments and support...Merry Christmas.Big grin

Joe Suder

Nulla camisia et nulla problematum 

protoplasm72

Ha, yeah but I also have a new girlfriend and a hernia that needs to be repaired so my workouts are almost non-existent.  I did get some pushups in this morning.

Son, when you participate in sporting events, it's not whether you win or lose; it's how drunk you get. -- Homer Simpson

TedsHead

Team Me, Myself & I

Proto, sorry to hear about the hernia, that must suck. Hopefully, you can get it taken care of in the winter, so you won't miss the spring/summer seasons Cookies aren't my biggest issue, it's all the holiday beers. Luckly I seem to be holding steady for now. Maybe it's all those damn burpees I've been doing.