Good Times 5K of Lowell MA

Yankee Homecoming (Read 669 times)

RickyB

Anyone????
      No, nyet, nope.  Uh-uh.  Not doing it.  But you enjoy yourself, ya hear?

E.J.
      Greater Lowell Road Runners
      Cry havoc and let slip the dawgs of war!

May the road rise to meet you, may the wind be always at your back, may the sun shine warm upon your SPF30, may the rains fall soft upon your sweat-wicking hat, and until you hit the finish line may The Flying Spaghetti Monster hold you in the hollow of His Noodly Appendage.

BostonRnr

I'll be there!
        Socref91

I'll see you Tuesday!!!
            In!

E.J.

May the road rise to meet you, may the wind be always at your back, may the sun shine warm upon your SPF30, may the rains fall soft upon your sweat-wicking hat, and until you hit the finish line may The Flying Spaghetti Monster hold you in the hollow of His Noodly Appendage.

evtish

Good luck Tuesday. 

Should be another HOT one as usual.

Back from 3 wk vacation, still in drunkin' stupor.

Good luck tomorrow.

RickyB

Thanks! I almost chucked my remote through the tv this morning.....I checked good old weather.com Sat., it said Tues partly cloudy and high of 80. I turn on chan.7 this morning and the little weather hottie says Tues will be in the low 90's? WTF!!!!! I guess it just wouldn't be right if it wern't 90 < Thats sweat not tears, well maybe sweat too!
                        Ricky, I'm gonna kick your ass
                          It just wouldn't be right if it wern't 90

Don't forget J, you're on Ricky's home court.  Should be very interesting (from a safe distance), y'all enjoy yourselves, ya hear?   

E.J.

RickyB

Ricky, I'm gonna kick your ass

Well...........Since I can't beat you anymore I will have you know that I have set up a few obsticals along the way!!!

Lets just say run hard and pay attention  DON'T RELAX you might find yourself in a little "situation"????

muah,muah,muah

DON'T RELAX you might find yourself in a little "situation"????

Step one, dig a nice deep pit. Step two, line pit with pointy spikes. Step three, camouflage your handiwork...

E.J.

Great job Jason, Fil and Ricky and anybody else who I may have missed as I only glanced over the results