Good Times 5K of Lowell MA

Am I going to see any of you over at the Claddaugh Sunday? (Read 372 times)

evtish

EJ - There is BEER

I'm on IR, but I"m trying to heal up by then.

I'm trying to fight my addiction to Stu's 30k, but failing so I'm off to Clinton on Sunday.  I've asked Mr Camire very politely to move the race, but no joy.

What are you trying to recover from (in two days)?

E.J.
      Greater Lowell Road Runners
      Cry havoc and let slip the dawgs of war!

May the road rise to meet you, may the wind be always at your back, may the sun shine warm upon your SPF30, may the rains fall soft upon your sweat-wicking hat, and until you hit the finish line may The Flying Spaghetti Monster hold you in the hollow of His Noodly Appendage.

highly unlikely...I need to start running again

evtish

The BEER was good....and they know how to properly pour a Guiness!

The BEER was good....and they know how to properly pour a Guiness!

Yes they do.  I must say I'm more than a little jealous of that part, but I think if I had a beer after Stu's I would have passed out.

E.J.

May the road rise to meet you, may the wind be always at your back, may the sun shine warm upon your SPF30, may the rains fall soft upon your sweat-wicking hat, and until you hit the finish line may The Flying Spaghetti Monster hold you in the hollow of His Noodly Appendage.

Yes they do.  I must say I'm more than a little jealous of that part, but I think if I had a beer after Stu's I would have passed out.

Speaking of Stu's..great race little doggy Evil

Speaking of Stu's..great race little doggy Evil

Thanks, it was an unusually nice day for Stu's.  I'm heading out for a short recovery run shortly, and it's windy as hell at the moment.  That's more typical of Stu's, and would have been really hellish.  Weatherwise we were really lucky yesterday.

E.J.