Good Times 5K of Lowell MA

Congrats EJ! (Read 446 times)

Sub 18 at GT5K!
      congrats EJ..great job
        Thanks guys, the legs have now recovered enough to let me do my mortally wounded water buffalo imitation.  I want to move it down some more before the finale so there's more work (and huffing and puffing) to do.  The guy that finished just ahead of Tim Burke said "you won't be sneaking up on anyone..."

Last night I was fifth overall and fourth in the 40-49 AG.  That aint right.

E.J.
        Greater Lowell Road Runners
        Cry havoc and let slip the dawgs of war!

May the road rise to meet you, may the wind be always at your back, may the sun shine warm upon your SPF30, may the rains fall soft upon your sweat-wicking hat, and until you hit the finish line may The Flying Spaghetti Monster hold you in the hollow of His Noodly Appendage.

On that note, I can't wait until I'm officially in the 30-39 AG...All I needed was a 19:30 to win the AG last night!

EJ, what prize did you get for coming in 5th? If I had known about the theme last night, then I might have tried to kick your ass last night Smile

Really nothing worth writing home about, but better than I expected.  It was an Ashworth Awards running hat (same as the black GT Smiley hat but in gray) and a bottle opener/keychain with a runner logo.

E.J.

May the road rise to meet you, may the wind be always at your back, may the sun shine warm upon your SPF30, may the rains fall soft upon your sweat-wicking hat, and until you hit the finish line may The Flying Spaghetti Monster hold you in the hollow of His Noodly Appendage.

RickyB

Good Run!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
              Socref91

Really nothing worth writing home about, but better than I expected.  It was an Ashworth Awards running hat (same as the black GT Smiley hat but in gray) and a bottle opener/keychain with a runner logo.

Congrats oldman!!!

That bottle opener will come in handy, i have my in the car Smile

And i agree the prize was better than i expected!!!

This 40 AGP sucks... 10th overall in 7th in AG!!!!

C-R

Damn Dawg! Well done.

I need to step up my game for the next visit to town.

"He conquers who endures" - Persius
                  "Every workout should have a purpose. Every purpose should link back to achieving a training objective." - Spaniel

http://ncstake.blogspot.com/

Damn Dawg! Well done. I need to step up my game for the next visit to town.

Thanks Norm, it was a good run. We take a two week hiatus, then back at it for the final four shin pounding weeks. Another visit would be nice, I think I owe you a beer or two or three.

E.J.