Good Times 5K of Lowell MA

Next up - Larry Robinson 10 Miler Sunday 11/9 (a race with no beer) (Read 362 times)

http://www.coolrunning.com/major/08/larryrobinson/ It's at Andover High School, so tailgating out of the trunk probably wouldn't go over really big. It's a nice course, with digital clocks at every mile. There's also a 5K, but you get much better value for your running dollar with the ten miler. Big grin

E.J.
    Greater Lowell Road Runners
    Cry havoc and let slip the dawgs of war!

May the road rise to meet you, may the wind be always at your back, may the sun shine warm upon your SPF30, may the rains fall soft upon your sweat-wicking hat, and until you hit the finish line may The Flying Spaghetti Monster hold you in the hollow of His Noodly Appendage.

Bills vs Pats, Foxboro, 1pm. Can't make the Robinson. We're doing the Vietnam Vet race at the Claddagh in Lawrence this Sunday, but I know you'll all be in Lowell. 11/2 brings the T.I.P. race, also at the Claddagh.

upcoming races:

Bills vs Pats, Foxboro, 1pm. Can't make the Robinson.
        If you've tried to give the Pats tix away and can't find any takers, I guess you have no choice. Wink

E.J.

May the road rise to meet you, may the wind be always at your back, may the sun shine warm upon your SPF30, may the rains fall soft upon your sweat-wicking hat, and until you hit the finish line may The Flying Spaghetti Monster hold you in the hollow of His Noodly Appendage.

I would like to run this one but I can't promise anything yet.

RickyB

how much for the tix and were are they?
              how much for the tix and were are they?
              I was just teasing Rich, since the Pats suck rather badly. He's a diehard, so I'm guessing there's no talking him out of putting his butt in the seat.

E.J.

SEE WHAT YOU STARTED?

upcoming races:

SEE WHAT YOU STARTED?
                  I'm bad news. I'll have to go stand in the corner and take a timeout.

E.J.

Looks like I'll probably be out of commission for this one, don't think a ten miler is in the cards yet. Dead

E.J.