Good Times 5K of Lowell MA

Predictions (Read 514 times)

RickyB

Time to get the message boards going again! Guess your time for the 1st race in the summer series. Lets get crazy and predict times for your fastest race of the summer series...

Any takers??????

I predict that I am going to crash and burn..when I go off the line too fast

I'm hoping this wont be the case every week.

I also predict that I will be using RickyB as my pace bunny Wink

I was off on my last prediction, and my legs be pretty tired.  Hafta think on this a bit...

E.J.
        Greater Lowell Road Runners
        Cry havoc and let slip the dawgs of war!

May the road rise to meet you, may the wind be always at your back, may the sun shine warm upon your SPF30, may the rains fall soft upon your sweat-wicking hat, and until you hit the finish line may The Flying Spaghetti Monster hold you in the hollow of His Noodly Appendage.

I was off on my last prediction, and my legs be pretty tired.  Hafta think on this a bit...

OK, what the hell.  18:25 PR on opening night and an 18:10 by the end of the summer series.

E.J.

May the road rise to meet you, may the wind be always at your back, may the sun shine warm upon your SPF30, may the rains fall soft upon your sweat-wicking hat, and until you hit the finish line may The Flying Spaghetti Monster hold you in the hollow of His Noodly Appendage.

purpleprincess

I predict that someone will wear a speedo on binkini run night  that that really shouldn't !

RickyB

I'm positive this will happen, and it wont be pretty
                Low 21s, close to a PR but I won't get it.

RickyB

Well, after a couple of good weeks and then an absolutely horrible long run yesterday I'm going to say 18:21 for the 1st run and 17:58 for a new pr this series. Trent, I don't like your attitude! You should think that your going to pr every race!
                    For me? 20:30 towards the end of the series.
                      For me? 20:30 towards the end of the series.

Very nice Mr Janson, was great to see you at the finale.  The sweaty summer series should be fun, especially if Tom and Jim put in a special guest appearance or two.

E.J.

The first race is the Temptation race.  I won't get the PR, Ill be going for that cash.
                        DekRunner

........ especially if Tom and Jim put in a special guest appearance or two.

Hey BD -

I'll have you know I made 7 out of the 10 weeks:

1 week - run & drink beer

6 weeks - drink beer

Hey BD -

I'll have you know I made 7 out of the 10 weeks:

1 week - run & drink beer

6 weeks - drink beer

So keeping our priorities straight, that's a .700 batting average.  In baseball you would be a god, in Good Times drinking competition "you coulda been a contendah".

E.J.

OK, what the hell.  18:25 PR on opening night and an 18:10 by the end of the summer series.

G**damnit, I managed to trip over the lawnmower, take it over the three foot wall with me to the driveway, and land on the f**king blade with my foot.  Here's a hot tip, don't wear Crocs whilst mowing the lawn.  Duh.

Doesn't look like I'll be hitting 18:10 by the end of the Summer series, unless a couple of weeks off does me more good than I think it could.

G**damnit.

E.J.

So are you out of commission completely?