Good Times 5K of Lowell MA

Congrats EJ (Read 321 times)

evtish

All that hard work and long miles paid off I see. Now where's the race report?

RickyB

good job bud! Big grin thats a great time, take a day off and relax
        Now where's the race report?
        Thanks Tom and Ricky. I been sleepin'. The race report is posted, set aside sufficient time to wade through it. If you are drinking something and shoot it through your nose at the end, don't blame me cuz I warned ya. It's tough trying to overcome my Polish heritage, lemme tell ya.

E.J.
        Greater Lowell Road Runners
        Cry havoc and let slip the dawgs of war!

May the road rise to meet you, may the wind be always at your back, may the sun shine warm upon your SPF30, may the rains fall soft upon your sweat-wicking hat, and until you hit the finish line may The Flying Spaghetti Monster hold you in the hollow of His Noodly Appendage.

Congrats indeed! Well done (even with the detour.)
            Detour? This should be good. Congrats on the qualifying time!

upcoming races:

Detour? This should be good.
              What to do when 26.2 just isn't challenging enough? I know what to do...

E.J.

May the road rise to meet you, may the wind be always at your back, may the sun shine warm upon your SPF30, may the rains fall soft upon your sweat-wicking hat, and until you hit the finish line may The Flying Spaghetti Monster hold you in the hollow of His Noodly Appendage.

The link to the report doesn't work. I trust I'll find it in the general running forum.

upcoming races:

The link to the report doesn't work. I trust I'll find it in the general running forum.
                  Terribly sorry bout that, I let a space sneak into the HTML. Fixed now (I hope).

E.J.

purpleprincess

Congrats again on your BQ Ed! The race report was great as always- and the comments to go with them were perfect! Thanks for running Doug in , that really meant a lot to me Cool Hope you enjoyed the beer a bit more than the ice bath Big grin
                      Thanks for running Doug in , that really meant a lot to me Cool Hope you enjoyed the beer a bit more than the ice bath Big grin
                      I was happily surprised that I was able to run him in, for a while I was just sitting on the guardrail wishing I could. I guess the wishing worked. Smile I didn't bother with ice this time, just really really cold water. I think it helped, from a muscular standpoint I'm doing pretty well. My right shin is killing me though, and that's brand new. I really don't care much for new kinds of pain, but hopefully it's nothing serious. I plan to test it out with an easy run after I get back from Toad's soccer game tonight.

E.J.

evtish

Nice race report. EJ don't need no stinkin overrated even pace runnin'. Big grin Welcome to the world of the directionally challenged. Oh, wait a second, only 1 wrong turn for me so far, that's 2 wrong turns for you (Remember 1/2 way to St Pat's) Clowning around .....awaiting reposte
                          EJ! Congratulations on the BQ!!. I'm a bit behind on my good times discussion board reading and just saw your report. Strong work!! CJ Big grin