Good Times 5K of Lowell MA

Woburn fun run 5 miler - Thursday 9/11 @ 6:30 (Read 182 times)

I'm pretty sure I'm going to join the Shamrock Running Club fun run from the Irish Americans Club in Woburn tonight, anybody care to join me? (I might add some extra distance, depending on how I'm doing)

E.J.
    Greater Lowell Road Runners
    Cry havoc and let slip the dawgs of war!

May the road rise to meet you, may the wind be always at your back, may the sun shine warm upon your SPF30, may the rains fall soft upon your sweat-wicking hat, and until you hit the finish line may The Flying Spaghetti Monster hold you in the hollow of His Noodly Appendage.

lostinthenet3

MM#1869

Ed how was your run tonight. I lost your email from just prior to VB. How does one program the garmin to do intrvals I want to do run 4 walk one. My training for baystate has fallen off. I'm in trouble but still going to give it a try. Some how I have hurt my hips. Ran for the first time since may with out my orthoics tonight and my arch is letting me know not to due that again stupid. I plan on a long run on sat. I am trying to figure out the baystate course map. I think I will drive up there on sat. Hope all is well. Sir bloody feet. aka doug.

"If you run, you are a runner. It doesn't matter how fast or how far. It doesn't matter if today is your first day or if you've been running for twenty years. There is no test to pass, no license to earn, no membership card to get. You just run."

Run was nice, it was a little humid but not too bad. I had emailed Eric (Mile Collector here on RA) the only Shamrock I knew and it turns out he was running so I joined them. Nice folks, maybe 9 or 10 total. It's a nice change of pace running with someone. Just sent you an email with some workouts, you should be able to import them to your Garmin Training Center, then send them to the device. Lemme know if it works for you.

E.J.
        Greater Lowell Road Runners
        Cry havoc and let slip the dawgs of war!

May the road rise to meet you, may the wind be always at your back, may the sun shine warm upon your SPF30, may the rains fall soft upon your sweat-wicking hat, and until you hit the finish line may The Flying Spaghetti Monster hold you in the hollow of His Noodly Appendage.