Good Times 5K of Lowell MA

Faster than ED and faster than Tom (Read 495 times)

RickyB

Just thought that I would talk some trash. Lets livi'n up this message board!!!!!!! Evil grin
      Congrats Ricky Shocked, but you shouldn't make too much fun of the "OLD" guys Wink They might trip you with there walkers next week Evil grin
      evtish

Rick, nice race. You'll be winning these races by the end of the year. There is no way that guy is 29. you was robbed out of hardware.
          Hey Tom, nice PR btw
            Current standings - BadDawg 5367, RickyB 2752

E.J.
            Greater Lowell Road Runners
            Cry havoc and let slip the dawgs of war!

May the road rise to meet you, may the wind be always at your back, may the sun shine warm upon your SPF30, may the rains fall soft upon your sweat-wicking hat, and until you hit the finish line may The Flying Spaghetti Monster hold you in the hollow of His Noodly Appendage.

And the trash talking begins. Big grin
                And the trash talking begins. Big grin
                It's a weak response, but it's all I got. Clowning around

E.J.

May the road rise to meet you, may the wind be always at your back, may the sun shine warm upon your SPF30, may the rains fall soft upon your sweat-wicking hat, and until you hit the finish line may The Flying Spaghetti Monster hold you in the hollow of His Noodly Appendage.

Hey Ed, how about shut the f*ck up ! Rick, we haven't met and I don't know you (although I know who you are) and, presumably, you don't know me (I happen to be the guy following you in your avatar). You could be the greatest guy ever. But it seems that every time you appear on this forum you are beating your chest about how pissah (my Brighton upbringing) you are and disparaging Ed or Tom. When you can run as fast and as hard as those two guys can at their respective ages, I would be impressed. As a 20 something year old, not so much. At your age, I was cranking out Marine Corps 3 mile run PFTs in between 16 to 17 minutes.
                    Hey Ed, how about shut the f*ck up !
                    Nah, it's all in good fun. Ricky's a nice punk, I likes him. But thanks anyway, we old bastids gotta stick together. I'll be sure to introduce you two next week, if I can find my striped shirt.

E.J.

RickyB

Hey Tough guy instead of sticking your nose into someone elses buisness why dont you introduce yourself to me when I'm having a beer and jokeing around with Tom and Ed at the next good times race? What the hells your problem???
                        Hey Tough guy instead of sticking your nose into someone elses buisness why dont you introduce yourself to me when I'm having a beer and jokeing around with Tom and Ed at the next good times race? What the hells your problem???
                        Warning! Warning! Danger!

E.J.

RickyB

Oh, Sorry guys I was so mad when I read this CRAP I forgot to congratulate you on your pr's. Tom,Doug, Trent, and all you others this week that I don't know. GOOD JOB!!!! I have to admit that I'm getting a little nervous. Toms getting faster real quick and I know I'm in trouble when Ed gets his legs back. LOVE the competition guys keep up the good work! Hey Jaybar, untie the knot in your panties and enjoy some good old trash talk it's good for the competition Big grin
                          mikeymike

And another thing, Ricky, GET THE HELL OFF MY LAWN!!

Runners run

RickyB

hey mike I'm gun'n for you next! It may take a while but your goin down!!!!! Evil grin
                                hey mike I'm gun'n for you next! It may take a while but your goin down!!!!! Evil grin
                                Now that's just crazy talk, but you've hit your targets so far...

E.J.