Good Times 5K of Lowell MA

Bradford Valentine Race (Read 285 times)

lostinthenet3

MM#1869

Kathy and Rich. Mel and I will be there. We just signed up. As soon as we got home today and while mel was still pumped up from being there today. So we will see you on the 14th. It will be her first race. Doug.

"If you run, you are a runner. It doesn't matter how fast or how far. It doesn't matter if today is your first day or if you've been running for twenty years. There is no test to pass, no license to earn, no membership card to get. You just run."

Go Mel! Go Kath! Oh, and go you other people too.

E.J.
      Greater Lowell Road Runners
      Cry havoc and let slip the dawgs of war!

May the road rise to meet you, may the wind be always at your back, may the sun shine warm upon your SPF30, may the rains fall soft upon your sweat-wicking hat, and until you hit the finish line may The Flying Spaghetti Monster hold you in the hollow of His Noodly Appendage.

Excellent. Her first official race! Did you sign up as a team? I think each team member has to do one or the other of the races. I'm doing the 5 miler; Kath is doing the 6k (her first race since she got sick). I think Mike Stanwyck is doing it too.

upcoming races:

Go Mel! Go Kath! Oh, and go you other people too. I know, I know. It's a rerun. Look people, we're on a budget here. We can't afford all new original programming all the time.

E.J.

May the road rise to meet you, may the wind be always at your back, may the sun shine warm upon your SPF30, may the rains fall soft upon your sweat-wicking hat, and until you hit the finish line may The Flying Spaghetti Monster hold you in the hollow of His Noodly Appendage.

Looks like a nice turnout, for some reason I thought this would be a smaller race.

E.J.

lostinthenet3

MM#1869

And if you're really slow the photographer gives up on you Big grin (ok so I can only get faster right?) Mel

"If you run, you are a runner. It doesn't matter how fast or how far. It doesn't matter if today is your first day or if you've been running for twenty years. There is no test to pass, no license to earn, no membership card to get. You just run."

RickyB

no comments????????? i'm kinda disapointed Cry
                  And if you're really slow the photographer gives up on you Big grin (ok so I can only get faster right?) Mel
                  Yup, just follow Coach Doug's advice. Smile
                  no comments????????? i'm kinda disapointed Cry
                  Yeah, I've actually been working at work. That's really distressing. Sad

E.J.