Good Times 5K of Lowell MA

Arlington Hills (Read 163 times)

ed, i ran the pleasant street to park street hill today a couple of times to prepare for the GMR. Nasty! Care to join me later this week or weekend to do it a few more times ?
      ed, i ran the pleasant street to park street hill today a couple of times to prepare for the GMR. Nasty! Care to join me later this week or weekend to do it a few more times ?
      I just came back from one of my hill routes, so tomorrow I'm going to saunter down the Avenue. Thursday is a rest day, but maybe Friday or Sunday?

E.J.
      Greater Lowell Road Runners
      Cry havoc and let slip the dawgs of war!

May the road rise to meet you, may the wind be always at your back, may the sun shine warm upon your SPF30, may the rains fall soft upon your sweat-wicking hat, and until you hit the finish line may The Flying Spaghetti Monster hold you in the hollow of His Noodly Appendage.

Friday for me means before 1:00 pm, saturday I could do early, say 9-10 am. Sunday I can do in the afternoon. Let me know.
          I think I just sent you an email...

E.J.
          Greater Lowell Road Runners
          Cry havoc and let slip the dawgs of war!

May the road rise to meet you, may the wind be always at your back, may the sun shine warm upon your SPF30, may the rains fall soft upon your sweat-wicking hat, and until you hit the finish line may The Flying Spaghetti Monster hold you in the hollow of His Noodly Appendage.