Good Times 5K of Lowell MA

World records shattered by the Naughty Bui and El Presidente (Read 414 times)

I think you're batshit crazy to be going for less than 3:00 at Sugarloaf, but best of luck to you J.  Go big, or go home.

In your travels, keep an eye out for RickyB.  We have reason to believe he may be hiding with friends or relatives somewhere in New England.

E.J.
    Greater Lowell Road Runners
    Cry havoc and let slip the dawgs of war!

May the road rise to meet you, may the wind be always at your back, may the sun shine warm upon your SPF30, may the rains fall soft upon your sweat-wicking hat, and until you hit the finish line may The Flying Spaghetti Monster hold you in the hollow of His Noodly Appendage.

Thanks, EJ.

Ready to put in a missing persons report for Ricky....

Good luck Jason!  You can do it!
          And my bad for not including El Presidente originally.....go Glenn!

E.J.

May the road rise to meet you, may the wind be always at your back, may the sun shine warm upon your SPF30, may the rains fall soft upon your sweat-wicking hat, and until you hit the finish line may The Flying Spaghetti Monster hold you in the hollow of His Noodly Appendage.

Socref91

Good Luck Gents!!!!

RickyB

LOOK OUT! You never know when I'm gonna show up????
                Good Luck
                lostinthenet3

MM#1869

Good luck to both of you.

"If you run, you are a runner. It doesn't matter how fast or how far. It doesn't matter if today is your first day or if you've been running for twenty years. There is no test to pass, no license to earn, no membership card to get. You just run."

2:58 for me (13th overall). 3:14 for the speedster (35th overall)! Both 2nd in our age groups! GLRR representing. We kicked SRR's buttSmile

Student and Sensei

Congrats!  You guys did awesome!
                        I'm not sure which is more impressive, but I gotta lean toward sensei.  It's like comparing a Ferrari to a Lamborghini, it really doesn't matter because they're both great.

Congrats on yet another fantastic run!

E.J.

lostinthenet3

MM#1869

Congrats!  You guys did awesome. May be some day you guys can teach me so I can break 5hrs.

"If you run, you are a runner. It doesn't matter how fast or how far. It doesn't matter if today is your first day or if you've been running for twenty years. There is no test to pass, no license to earn, no membership card to get. You just run."

From the Naughty Bui's blog...they're off!

E.J.

Look at me...I'm all sh*ts and giggles....