Good Times 5K of Lowell MA

Falmouth Marathon Relay (Oct 25th) (Read 298 times)

I have a couple of spots open on my team for Falmouth Marathon Relay. Looking to put together a 5 person team, but will also go with a 3 person or 4 person team. I currently have a couple of maybes (Festus being one of them, and if the relay competition pays, Titus is in).

http://www.capecodmarathon.com/facts.ccml

5 person team would come out to about $30 per person. Most likely drive down morning of the race, but will have a place afterwards to shower and eat in Falmouth.

I currently have a couple of maybes (Festus being one of them, and if the relay competition pays, Titus is in).

Those are some nice maybes Jason, nothing but the best for you.   Smile

I'm never running again, but if I did I would prefer relay marathons.  Stay thirsty my friend.

E.J.
      Greater Lowell Road Runners
      Cry havoc and let slip the dawgs of war!

May the road rise to meet you, may the wind be always at your back, may the sun shine warm upon your SPF30, may the rains fall soft upon your sweat-wicking hat, and until you hit the finish line may The Flying Spaghetti Monster hold you in the hollow of His Noodly Appendage.

lostinthenet3

MM#1869

Jason I would but I am to slow for your team to be competitive.

Good luck.

Doug.

"If you run, you are a runner. It doesn't matter how fast or how far. It doesn't matter if today is your first day or if you've been running for twenty years. There is no test to pass, no license to earn, no membership card to get. You just run."

Sounds like fun Jason, but I am going to be in Disney World... hopefully celebrating an age group win in the Tower of Terror 13k

Relay does not pay so Titus is out. Festus will be in New Mexico at that time...

Doug, you're more than welcomed to join my team. Let me know if you're still interested.

So far, I have 1 yes (professional plodder) and 1 other maybe (Fembot).

Sounds like fun Jason, but I am going to be in Disney World... hopefully celebrating an age group win in the Tower of Terror 13k

Eric, don't forget to kick the little kids as you pass themSmile