Good Times 5K of Lowell MA

A perfect day for a PR (Read 309 times)

I was 17 seconds off a PR, making me the only runner in New England that didn't get one on Sunday. Nicely done! evtish 33:17 (Bobby Bell Five Miler) rickyb 33:36 (BBFM) trentman359 38:49 (BBFM) Mike S. 41:19 (BBFM, but shouldn't count if you don't have a RunningAHEAD username) rike101 42:49 (BBFM) lostinthenet3 51:39 (BBFM) w/ bonus King of the Clydesdales award BostonRnr 1:46:47 (BAA Half Marathon, 1:47:44 gun time on BAA site) dprice81 2:03:42 (BAA Half Marathon) These are just the ones I know of, if I missed you (and you want to rub salt in my wounds) let me know. Wink

E.J.
    Greater Lowell Road Runners
    Cry havoc and let slip the dawgs of war!

May the road rise to meet you, may the wind be always at your back, may the sun shine warm upon your SPF30, may the rains fall soft upon your sweat-wicking hat, and until you hit the finish line may The Flying Spaghetti Monster hold you in the hollow of His Noodly Appendage.

You couldn't have run 3.4 seconds per mile faster?? With that fancy wrist thing you wear?

upcoming races:

You couldn't have run 3.4 seconds per mile faster?? With that fancy wrist thing you wear?
        The shame is unbearable.

E.J.

May the road rise to meet you, may the wind be always at your back, may the sun shine warm upon your SPF30, may the rains fall soft upon your sweat-wicking hat, and until you hit the finish line may The Flying Spaghetti Monster hold you in the hollow of His Noodly Appendage.

BostonRnr

BostonRnr 1:46:47 (BAA Half Marathon, 1:47:44 gun time on BAA site)
          Actually, 1:47:44 is correct this year. The 1:46:47 was from last year's BAA Half (my PR). My excuse for not PRing this year is that I'm tapering for Marine Corps in a few weeks. Ed, you can use that excuse too Yes Nice job all! And, good luck to everyone running Bay State!
            That was my first PR since last years Applefest.
              Actually, 1:47:44 is correct this year. The 1:46:47 was from last year's BAA Half (my PR). My excuse for not PRing this year is that I'm tapering for Marine Corps in a few weeks. Ed, you can use that excuse too Yes Nice job all! And, good luck to everyone running Bay State!
              My bad, I checked your PR listing and goofed on the year. Damned nice time for a hot day in your taper. Big grin

E.J.

That was my first PR since last years Applefest.
                A lovable slacker, but a slacker nonetheless.

E.J.