Good Times 5K of Lowell MA

Sat - April Fools Salisbury -who's in? (Read 434 times)

evtish

I'll be there looking for some 1st place cash $$$$$$$!

Sponsered by Harpoon.  How many beers do you get?  Is it a one beer ticket thing or till the kegs run dry?

If I recall correctly, you get a plastic Winner's Circle cup at the finish.  Then you can get free beer in it for as long as the free beer lasts, which isn't very long.  Although I don't recall Harpoon as a sponsor before, so that may mean another keg or two.  To be on the safe side, run as hard as you can to the finish line and don't slow down until you get to the bar.

It's fairly likely that I will be there, it's not all that likely that I'll be running it.

E.J.
      Greater Lowell Road Runners
      Cry havoc and let slip the dawgs of war!

May the road rise to meet you, may the wind be always at your back, may the sun shine warm upon your SPF30, may the rains fall soft upon your sweat-wicking hat, and until you hit the finish line may The Flying Spaghetti Monster hold you in the hollow of His Noodly Appendage.

lostinthenet3

MM#1869

It's a Loco will run for Beer Race So I"ll be there Ironic as it is. I plan on running it hard as it's my Last race as a 30-39 yr old. Sunday I hit a new age group.

"If you run, you are a runner. It doesn't matter how fast or how far. It doesn't matter if today is your first day or if you've been running for twenty years. There is no test to pass, no license to earn, no membership card to get. You just run."

What Doug said, except that I joined my new age group a couple of weeks ago. This will be my first 50+ race.

upcoming races:

What Doug said, except that I joined my new age group a couple of weeks ago. This will be my first 50+ race.

Well a belated happy birthday to you sir!

E.J.

May the road rise to meet you, may the wind be always at your back, may the sun shine warm upon your SPF30, may the rains fall soft upon your sweat-wicking hat, and until you hit the finish line may The Flying Spaghetti Monster hold you in the hollow of His Noodly Appendage.

Thank you, Ed (and your friend)

upcoming races:

evtish

Beatdown to Ricky B on his home turf.......Check.

Yo Ricky, u didn't collect your BB glass...where'd you go?

RickyB

NICE RUN TOM!!!!!!!!!!!!! That was my first race since the Bobby Bell incident (-:

Thats's two races in a row for you! Payback will come soon enough, enjoy it while you can!

I was outside,Didn't feel like fighting through that beer line. I went for a cool down run and by the time i got back the line was huge. See you the 20th?

evtish

Yes, that's the plan....stay thirsty my friends.
                      I was outside,Didn't feel like fighting through that beer line. I went for a cool down run and by the time i got back the line was huge.

That's why I opted to blow it off, it's ironic but it's a royal pain in the ass to get a beer at the Will Run For Beer series.  Nice job Tom!

E.J.

E.J.