Good Times 5K of Lowell MA

Running Danver 5k tonight. Anyone interested? (Read 331 times)

evtish

Just bring beer and you're all set. 

Oh yeah, they collect canned good for the food shelter too.

danvers5k.com for directions.

I'll be biting my nails in Nashua, Zach's team has made the semifinals of the NH state high school soccer tournament.  Fingers crossed for two more wins, or I'll have quite a depressed young man on my hands.

Run tall, race hard, finish strong!

E.J.
      Greater Lowell Road Runners
      Cry havoc and let slip the dawgs of war!

May the road rise to meet you, may the wind be always at your back, may the sun shine warm upon your SPF30, may the rains fall soft upon your sweat-wicking hat, and until you hit the finish line may The Flying Spaghetti Monster hold you in the hollow of His Noodly Appendage.

evtish

Nice.  Sometimes it's great being a parent, isn't it?

Chris showed up and drank Wachusett Blueberry beer with me - had a couple in your honor.

Nice.  Sometimes it's great being a parent, isn't it?

Chris showed up and drank Wachusett Blueberry beer with me - had a couple in your honor.

Now that sounds pretty damned good.  Manchester Central 2, Manchester Memorial 0.  I'll be at Southern New Hampshire University on Sunday night for the championship against Exeter, more nail biting.

E.J.

May the road rise to meet you, may the wind be always at your back, may the sun shine warm upon your SPF30, may the rains fall soft upon your sweat-wicking hat, and until you hit the finish line may The Flying Spaghetti Monster hold you in the hollow of His Noodly Appendage.

Hey Tom- Thanks for the beers on Wednesday night . D5K is a good time, for sure. I'll try to be there next week & will bring some brewsks.

CJ

Hey Tom...have you seen this yet:

http://www.coolrunning.com/results/09/ma/Nov4_Danver_set1.shtml

Is there something you want to tell us

Is there something you want to tell us

Can't blame the guy for running in a skirt, it increases the odds of placing in your age group.

E.J.

evtish

I had to drop trow last night to prove my manhood. 

Must be the pectoral development through them off....or I looked damn good in that skirt.