Good Times 5K of Lowell MA

Awesome performances in New Bedford today... (Read 424 times)

You guys are starting to scare me..I better start running again or just give up

You guys are starting to scare me..I better start running again or just give up

With Spring in the air, it's time to lace 'em up.

E.J.
      Greater Lowell Road Runners
      Cry havoc and let slip the dawgs of war!

May the road rise to meet you, may the wind be always at your back, may the sun shine warm upon your SPF30, may the rains fall soft upon your sweat-wicking hat, and until you hit the finish line may The Flying Spaghetti Monster hold you in the hollow of His Noodly Appendage.

There's no giving up in GLRR nation, so you better sign up with us FAST! You'll have a spring and summer you won't soon forget. Which means you'll have an awesome fall marathon! Fear The El Pollo Loco!

There's no giving up in GLRR nation, so you better sign up with us FAST! You'll have a spring and summer you won't soon forget. Which means you'll have an awesome fall marathon! Fear The El Pollo Loco!

If you keep it up, by the time I sign up you'll be running for one of the big boy teams

If you keep it up, by the time I sign up you'll be running for one of the big boy teams

I was thinking the same thing the other day, we might have to push our little chicken out of the nest.  He's all growed up now.

E.J.
            Greater Lowell Road Runners
            Cry havoc and let slip the dawgs of war!

May the road rise to meet you, may the wind be always at your back, may the sun shine warm upon your SPF30, may the rains fall soft upon your sweat-wicking hat, and until you hit the finish line may The Flying Spaghetti Monster hold you in the hollow of His Noodly Appendage.

I bleed green and shit brown. I'm a chicken 4 life.