Good Times 5K of Lowell MA

Larry Robinson Nov 7 (Read 237 times)

evtish

Just signed up for 10 mile, hope i see some of you guys there.

not out of the question, but would be a day of decision.. Luckily they have race day registration.

This is the same day as the Manchester Marathon and HM . I think Fil and Jason mentioned maybe running one of those races.

I might be pacing the 3:30 group at Manchester, so I'll also be a race day decision. I know a lot of folks will be going out there for the 10 miler since it's the last one.

I was going to do the Micky Ward 5k in Lowell.

I was going to do the Micky Ward 5k in Lowell.

I'm doing the Run For All Ages at Lake Q in Wakefield on Saturday, but I'm thinking about doing the Micky Ward as well.  Jess will be running it, so I'll probably put in an appearance even if I don't sign up.

The Larry Robinson is a nice race, but no booze.  Boo.  BOO!    Smile

E.J.
            Greater Lowell Road Runners
            Cry havoc and let slip the dawgs of war!

May the road rise to meet you, may the wind be always at your back, may the sun shine warm upon your SPF30, may the rains fall soft upon your sweat-wicking hat, and until you hit the finish line may The Flying Spaghetti Monster hold you in the hollow of His Noodly Appendage.

evtish

Damn, forgot about Micky's run!  May have to pull a double!

E.J.
                Greater Lowell Road Runners
                Cry havoc and let slip the dawgs of war!

May the road rise to meet you, may the wind be always at your back, may the sun shine warm upon your SPF30, may the rains fall soft upon your sweat-wicking hat, and until you hit the finish line may The Flying Spaghetti Monster hold you in the hollow of His Noodly Appendage.

Socref91

Damn, forgot about Micky's run!  May have to pull a double!

Oh no, TO is trying to pull a Jason............. lol

His movie is coming out around that time too.