Good Times 5K of Lowell MA

Winner's Circle April Fools 4 Miler - Saturday March 28th at 11:00am (Read 658 times)

RickyB

sounds like a great day. i haven't run a race since december and i've been running my max miles, can't wait to see how this goes?????? at least theres beeeeeeeeeeeeeer............... Roll eyes
      sounds like a great day. i haven't run a race since december and i've been running my max miles, can't wait to see how this goes?????? at least theres beeeeeeeeeeeeeer............... Roll eyes
      Run hard, and get thee to the beer quickly. It doesn't last long, in spite of Rich telling everybody it flows like the Merrimack I only got one freebie last year.

E.J.
      Greater Lowell Road Runners
      Cry havoc and let slip the dawgs of war!

May the road rise to meet you, may the wind be always at your back, may the sun shine warm upon your SPF30, may the rains fall soft upon your sweat-wicking hat, and until you hit the finish line may The Flying Spaghetti Monster hold you in the hollow of His Noodly Appendage.

Man do I hate my work schedule.
          Man do I hate my work schedule.
          Yeah, you gotta work on that bubba. I was first to tip a beer on Sunday at An Ras Mor in Cambridge, and I cut myself off at five. If I had something to eat or somebody to tip beers with there was really no good reason to stop, definitely got my twenty bucks worth.

E.J.

May the road rise to meet you, may the wind be always at your back, may the sun shine warm upon your SPF30, may the rains fall soft upon your sweat-wicking hat, and until you hit the finish line may The Flying Spaghetti Monster hold you in the hollow of His Noodly Appendage.

Yeah, you gotta work on that bubba.
            I tell myself that everyday.
            evtish

Was going to do this since I haven't run a race since November, got psyched up, then realized I gotta bring my son to baseball practice that morning. Baseball practice this early is just wrong. I might still try to make it but would be cutting it very close. If I don't see y'all, good luck in your running fast, and see you at Good Times.
                Baseball practice this early is just wrong.
                Yeah it is, I still remember trying to throw a ball you can't even really feel. Too damned cold to be playing baseball, but in Arlington you might have two tryouts (if you got cut from a major league team you could try out for a minor league team) and all the cuts had to be made before Patriots Day. No safety net, if you didn't at least make a minor league team you were unceremoniously cast out of your social circle.

E.J.

DekRunner

I'm in the same boat as Tom. I was going to go too, but my boys now have baseball pratice this Saturday.
                    I'm in the same boat as Tom. I was going to go too, but my boys now have baseball pratice this Saturday.
                    This is a very sad story, unless you are Rich or Ricky. Just means more beer for them.

E.J.

RickyB

someone needs to talk some sense into my dad, he's not running either and he has nothing to do!!!! fine, more beer for me Big grin see you all in 12 days....
                      evtish

My son's practice ends at 9:30ish, so I was going. I tell my wife that I'm planning to run the race, and she tells me she got a call from my other son's coach...Yep, a 12:00-1:30 practice. Damn!