Good Times 5K of Lowell MA

Kick In for Kids road race and health walk - this Sunday May 2nd (Read 294 times)

Forecast for this weekend looks pretty good at the moment, if you're looking for a nice event this one should fit the bill.

Kick In For Kids event registration

A nice 4.2 mile run, food and beer for a good cause.  What's not to like?  Did I mention beer?  With event support provided by the Shamrock Running Club, it's a pretty safe bet that the parking space for the beer truck has already been roped off. 

I might be out of town, if not I will probably either be helping out or lacing 'em up.

E.J.
    Greater Lowell Road Runners
    Cry havoc and let slip the dawgs of war!

May the road rise to meet you, may the wind be always at your back, may the sun shine warm upon your SPF30, may the rains fall soft upon your sweat-wicking hat, and until you hit the finish line may The Flying Spaghetti Monster hold you in the hollow of His Noodly Appendage.

Hope to see you there!
        Hope to see you there!

My kids decided to stay home this weekend, so I'm heading for Maine with Jess.  Make sure my Shamrock friends take good care of you, and kick some ass!

E.J.
        Greater Lowell Road Runners
        Cry havoc and let slip the dawgs of war!

May the road rise to meet you, may the wind be always at your back, may the sun shine warm upon your SPF30, may the rains fall soft upon your sweat-wicking hat, and until you hit the finish line may The Flying Spaghetti Monster hold you in the hollow of His Noodly Appendage.

I'll kick some ass via the results posting. I'll be timing the race.
            200+ registered for the race on a very warm morning. Free beer and good food. Looks like a success!